I think my waters have broke!! U/D 2 1st Post

fran_23 said:
Deffo sounds like waters to me..just repeating everyone else. why would discharge gush out and soak you?
flippin m/w! good luck hun is daddy going to be there? i forgot if he said he would come or not after everything?

Anyway don't be worrying about him! hope everything goes smoothly! best of luck hun xx :hug:

No he's not going to be there, I haven't even let him know what's happened today because he's b*ggered off again and no one's heard from him since friday so he doesn't deserve to know!!

My mum and sister are going to be with me.

bunnymom1980 said:
fran_23 said:
Deffo sounds like waters to me..just repeating everyone else. why would discharge gush out and soak you?
flippin m/w! good luck hun is daddy going to be there? i forgot if he said he would come or not after everything?

Anyway don't be worrying about him! hope everything goes smoothly! best of luck hun xx :hug:

No he's not going to be there, I haven't even let him know what's happened today because he's b*ggered off again and no one's heard from him since friday so he doesn't deserve to know!!

My mum and sister are going to be with me.

Good for you sweetie-concentrate on whats important, you and the baby not that selfish *bleeeeeeep*
good luck! hope it gets going for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of luck, i hope it goes smoothly for you and oh my god they totally tried to fob me off saying my waters were just pregnancy discharge too when i phoned up!! I gave birth that day aswell lol x

Good luck with everything :D
As for the beginnign of this when the MW said it was discharge... "WHAT?!" durrrrrrrrrrrrr

all the very best honey - hope them contractions start comin on strong now for you lovely :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back