I think my waters have broke!! U/D 2 1st Post

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
I woke up half an hour ago feeling damp and when I stood up a bit more gushed out. My PJ bottoms were soaked!

I've phoned the hospital and the midwife tried to fob me off about vaginal discharge!! But I've got a pad in my pants and she said to monitor if I lose any more fluid and call back.

I really hope this is it!!! :cheer:

U/D

I'm having irregular contractions, there not too painful so I'm staying at home for a bit and I'll probably go and get checked out in hospital this afternoon.

Update 2 20:00

I've been to hospital and they've confirmed my waters have gone. I had swabs for Group B Strep. My contractions are still every 15 minutes and bearable so they sent me home. If things don't progress on there own, I'll either be induced monday if the GBS results are +ve or Tuesday if their -ve.

Since when does discharge soak your pj bottoms!! lol.

Good Luck... Hope everything goes OK! xx

sounds diffo like ur waters, dont listen to the midwife hun, hospital is probs busy and she will be putting u off, get urself down there and get checked out, were ur waters nice and clear?? :hug:

chezzabell said:
sounds diffo like ur waters, dont listen to the midwife hun, hospital is probs busy and she will be putting u off, get urself down there and get checked out, were ur waters nice and clear?? :hug:
Yes it was clear, and I smelt my PJ's and it defintely didn't smell like wee, it didn't really smell of anything

HertsMummy said:

I know, I laughed when she said that!! :rotfl:

HertsMummy said:

:lol: thats what i thought, defently sounds like your waters :cheer:

Ohhhhh, how exciting... get on that ball and bounce, oh and make sure everything you want is in your bag too :)

keep ur txt buddy updated so we know how ur doing...

Never heard of THAT much discharge :roll: , why do midwives never believe you are ready to give birth!!?? :shakehead:

(my friend went in after waters breaking at 25 weeks, and the MW said "you sure its not wee?", she nearly strangled her)

Hoping this is it for you hun :pray: Good luck!!

Since when did discharge gush out :roll: :lol:

Sounds like thimngs are happening hun hehehehe :dance: :dance: :dance:
Not long now till you meet the precious little one.
All the best hun :cheer: :cheer:

Deffo sounds like waters to me..just repeating everyone else. why would discharge gush out and soak you?
flippin m/w! good luck hun is daddy going to be there? i forgot if he said he would come or not after everything?

Anyway don't be worrying about him! hope everything goes smoothly! best of luck hun xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back