Washing LO's clothes

Frankie_Lou

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondered if there is any brand of wash powder or fabric softeners that you would or wouldnt recommend washing LO's clothes and blankets in. I don't want to use anything that will be harsh on baby skin.

Thanks x

Asda's own range of non bio I found fab! Everything was so soft and non irritant and smelt gorgeous!

I use either Tesco non-bio and Tesco Pure softener or fairy non-bio and fairy softener. They're the only two washing gels/powders I've found not irritate DS's eczema x

I used Wilkinson's non-bio liquid gel and it was really good. I've started using it on my own clothes as well so that baby smells familiar smells xx

Iv used fairy non bio, and the white comfort with the baby on the bottle, smells amazing!!!!!xxx

We already use fairy non-bio and fairy fabric softener so we will continue using that x

Fairy no-bio and fairy fabric conditioner are excellent and smell lovely :)

We use Method detergent stuff and will continue to use it as everything comes out soft and smells lovely x

We use fairy non bio or persil no bio with fairy or comfort pure fabric conditioner x

Due to my sensative skin and exzma I've found Persil non-bio and the white comfort bottle to be the best for me so I hope to continue those with the baby too.

My skins sensitive and I can't seem to use any fabric softener as makes me itch so we use persil or fairy non bio for our clothes. I've used surf too but not on lo's clothes just incase!

I have really sensitive skin and find Tesco's own non-Bio great (I personally find it better that Asda, but each to their own), when DD was a baby I used Fairy and comfort, but only for the first few months, I quickly changed to Tesco's own for everything

now that the nursery furniture is all up, I am going to wash babys stuff this weekend!

we have got a new washer/dryer that has a baby cycle on it, which is delecate with a good rinse. I also have Fairy non-bio and comfort pure as the detergents. i know I will prob have to wash it all again nearer the time, but i just want it all washed and hung up! lol

i washed everything in fairy non bio and now use asdas own non bio, both smell lush xxx

Iv used fairy non bio, and the white comfort with the baby on the bottle, smells amazing!!!!!xxx

Im using exactly the same combination, infact ive got them in the wash at the moment, thought i better make a start!:)

Any non-bio should be ok. I suppose until LO is here you won't know whats best :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back