what washing powder should i use?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm just wondering what washing powder is gentle enough to use for baby's clothes? I have bought all new clothes and blankets etc but I want to wash everything first - you never know what other people who may have touched them may have had on their hands!

There are so many varieties of powder, do I use bio or non-bio and is one brand better? Help!

Xx

I never used anything particular hun.. I used Surf and Comfort softener, Odhrán was fine with that but I have heard girls saying that if they used something that wasn't non bio their LO's would come out in a rash xx

I have two toddlers and I have always used Fairy non bio and the softener too, tried persil non bio once and one got a rash.

I allways used Fairy non bio and lenor sensitive for when mine were babies and it smells so lush ill be using it again for this ones clothes while shes young x

Thanks. So perhaps non-bio is best to use? Had a same of Fairy in my bounty pack, but I don't want to just go for that one because it was in the pack if there is one that is more gentle or less likely to irritate.

Xx

Thanks. So perhaps non-bio is best to use? Had a sample and vouchers of Fairy in my bounty pack, but I don't want to just go for that one because it was in the pack if there is one that is more gentle or less likely to irritate.

Xx

The fairy one has allways been great for me they havnt ever had a rash from it that smell allways reminds me of when my 2 girls were babies x

fairy non bio i used and if they had none in shop id use another non bio but not cheap brands x

Non bio, fairy for my Lil lad, he has very sensitive skin the slightest thing will bring him in rash n that the only one I found to b good x x

we can only use non-bio in our house anyway as both me and my OH come out in a rash if we use bio washing powder, we've been using fairy gel recently but i dont like the smell!!! so think im going to go back to ariel XL non-bio gel its never given either of us a rash and it smell nice (well to me!!!)

Thanks girls! I am going shopping later so I think I will go and find the non -bio washing powders and do a sniff test! Find one I like the smell of! :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back