Washing baby clothes

Nic36

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Probably a bit early yet (and probably also a silly question!), but I have some baby clothes that I want to wash and put away ready for February, but was wondering whether I should be buying a special 'baby friendly' non-biological powder? Probably a really silly question, but are there certain washing powders that are recommended for baby clothes?

Thanks for any advice!

I'm going to start washing mine soon. I've been told by various people that non bio is best xx

Any non-bio will do hun, but I love the smell of fairy non-bio :)

Non bio....and see if you can get some acid free paper if you are putting stuff in drawers, put it between each layer to stop stuff getting musty xxxxxxxx

I have washed all of Bean Sprouts clothes and bedding with Fairy Non Bio, like Lulu, I love the smell of it.

Thanks everyone for the advice - looks like Fairy non-bio is the way forward. Hand't thought of the lining paper either - will get some of that too.

I've washed and put all of babies clothes away in drawes already and I'm only 24 weeks :) I loved doing it!!!!!

and use a nice sensitive fabric softener on them too with the non bio lovely! x

and use a nice sensitive fabric softener on them too with the non bio lovely! x

The combination of fairy non-bio and comfort pure is the nicest smell ever! I could sniff the fresh laundry all day! :lol:

Think I've said this before but I've got some of those storage bags you use a vacuum on to suck the air out. I was gonna wash bubs clothes and pop them in one of these so they stay fresh as a daisy until I need them.

I wash everything when I get a 'load' or normally my nan will offer. =D
I use Fairy Non-Bio smells lush. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back