The silly questions thread...

leesey

Reaction score
I just thought I'd create this thread so that anyone can ask anything they think might be a silly question and are too afraid to ask elsewhere!! I said in another thread that I felt like a numpty for not knowing what way to wash LO's clothes.

We can all be numpties together!!

So here's mine:

Do we use normal washing powder or special sensitive stuff, and do we just put it on a normal 40* wash??

What questions have you been too embarrassed to ask?

To answer a question, quote the question and give your answer :)

Does the size of your boobs make a difference to the amount of milk you produce?

Does the size of your boobs make a difference to the amount of milk you produce?

I don't think so, I think it's to do with the amount of hormones produced? Possibly also linked to regularity if I'm right in thinking, as if you have trouble at first it takes a lot of perseverence to get it back.

I'll see if I can find an informed answer to help! xx

Ill have to admit I didn't know about washing clothes either :( lol. I'm sure ill post plenty of stupid questions in here as I go along. I asked my mum today if I could eat mushrooms and got laughed at lol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

this thread is a great idea !!!!

If you have very small nipples does it mean you will have problems breastfeeding?

I just thought I'd create this thread so that anyone can ask anything they think might be a silly question and are too afraid to ask elsewhere!! I said in another thread that I felt like a numpty for not knowing what way to wash LO's clothes.

So here's mine:

Do we use normal washing powder or special sensitive stuff, and do we just put it on a normal 40* wash??

I use non bio and normal wash unless it's pooey then 60.

So here's mine:

60 degrees doesn't work with AJ i have to put he's on a full blown 90!!!!:wall2:

What? Do we have to wash new clothes before they wear them? Xxx

^^ only because you just don't know what chemicals have been used whilst making and packing the clothes. Then think of all the dirty hands touching them in the shops. It's not a MUST but people like to wash clothes and blankets so that they smell of everything else in the home and the same as the mummy and daddy - should make baby a bit more secure?!!
Don't worry these are things that you wouldn't normally know....now u do, and it's entirely your choice if you do it or not!

I use non bio to wash and a fragrance free conditioner. So far have managed to wash at 40 degrees but haven't had an explosive nappies that have gone everywhere!!

Can babies fart/burp in the womb??

I wouldn't have thought so because there's no air in there to create gas, but my husband is convinced he heard our LO either fart or burp last night when he had his ear to my belly lol. X

I wouldn't have thought so because there's no air in there to create gas, but my husband is convinced he heard our LO either fart or burp last night when he had his ear to my belly lol. X

Hmm interesting, they can certainly hiccup so you'd think so??!!! Xx

No size has nothing to do with amount of milk .As it is being made continuely and not really stored in the boobs at all.

So here's mine:

60 degrees doesn't work with AJ i have to put he's on a full blown 90!!!!:wall2:

Try a 20 mins soak in nappisan before a 60 wash great for pooh stains.

Hmm interesting, they can certainly hiccup so you'd think so??!!! Xx

Lol good point! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member