Underage and pregnant

She was AWFUL but think the SS being called in gave her the wake up call she desperately needed x

I couldn't believe her either!! And i'm sorry if other people have done this but... I HATE it when people pierce babies ears!!

I got mine done at 9/10yrs as I pestered my Mum for MONTHS! It was what I wanted, not my Mother.

I love this show - but have to admit I don't think I could have coped with a baby at their age, not too sure how I'm even going to cope with one now!!

But I agree with you Tasha on the earrings matter, the baby was only something like 8 weeks old, I thought you couldnt even get it done until baby was 1years old.

I couldn't believe her either!! And i'm sorry if other people have done this but... I HATE it when people pierce babies ears!!

I got mine done at 9/10yrs as I pestered my Mum for MONTHS! It was what I wanted, not my Mother.

Totally agree with you!! I was 10 when i got mine done and i pestered for ages!! Then i wouldn't let my mum near them so they closed up and then i had them done again at 12!! Pestered my mum for my belly button after that but as a compromise when i was 13 i got my 2nd holes pierced and when i was 14 i finally got my belly button pierced after 2 years of asking!!!

I agree, she really seemed to have made an effort toward the end :yay: Well done her, she will get there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back