Underage & Pregnant

K&A

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the underage and pregnant series on BBC3 and what do u all think?

:dohh:

its a weekly drug for me. I hate it and love it. :)

im kinda the same, i cant judge because im not a mum yet but im sure that girl last week from scotland was doing it all wrong :S x

arrrrgggghhh i saw last weeks ( starting to get a bit hooked) and she wound me up something terrible!!!
She couldnt be bothered to feed her own daughter in the night so gave the 6month old ( or however old i cant remember) the bottle to feed herself!! It was awful! And she covered herself right up with her double size quilt and decided to be lazy and just sleep with the baby next to her under the quilt just so she didnt have to get up out of bed.
Some teenage mums do brilliantly and im not stereotypical AT ALL ( im only 24 and having my 1st, although married and settled) but last weeks made my blood boil. Thank goodness her mum ended up ringing social services to give her support.
although i couldnt forgive her mum for saying her slightly older sister was a better mum right infront of this young girl!! that was awful :( sorry for the rant k&A!
xxx

i agree, i was thinking the exact same thing when i was watcing it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back