Underage and pregnant

Was that the 2nd one? It scares me that poeple like that can't even make their minds up if they like fob from day to day but can have a baby!!

I know. When she said theyd split up again and she didnt even care and giggled I thought, oh my, this is like a primary school 'relationship' she doesnt actually have real feelings for him at all.

Best quote from her

"yeah I think Ill be a good mum. Dunno why. Just will *teenaged shrug*"

i just watched it - i had it taped! that courtnay girl had me in tears altho i do think its easier to be a bit more mature when money isnt an issue - i mean thats most peoples worry with babies even when they older... altho money wont bring danny back... who thought amelia was the spit of her daddy???

and as for megan... her mums been on benefits and has never worked - how wud that put a 14 yr old OFF cos even if she struggled she got by... she should have given her alice's pea since alice dont use it :D xx

The next one is on tuesday, im guessing its a weekly thing.... i dont think they will show megans one although would have been nice to she how she coped!

Set it on series link - cant believe that immature girl! I could have screamed at her! Bloody waste of space!

I know, think of the ladies on here who are TTC and are going to be fantastic mothers and then you look at that girl and wonder whats wrong with the world!

Just watched this on iPlayer - thought that the scottish girl and her family were brilliant BUT OMG that girl from Portsmouth!!!! Where does she think the money is going to magically come from?? She did not seem ready to be a mum and I totally agree with Tiny about all of the people wanting a baby.
Looking forward to next week's episode, interesting to see how different people deal with the situation.

I think in sone cases it would put people off cos they'd seen how their mum had struggled, but she just seems oblivious to it all! It sickened me ti see the mum smoking in the house as well! She's got a young son and her daughters pregnant FFS!!

I think in sone cases it would put people off cos they'd seen how their mum had struggled, but she just seems oblivious to it all! It sickened me ti see the mum smoking in the house as well! She's got a young son and her daughters pregnant FFS!!

I noticed that too :shock:

^^^ Me too! I was mortified! I used to be a 20 a day smoker until the day I found out we were expecting and i'll never go back. My friend got in my car one day shortly after I told everyone I was pregnant and lit up - I couldn't believe it! Just because I USED to smoke in my car doesn't mean you still can you inconsiderate git! And she had her 10 month old daughter in the back with us! Silly girl!

Oh My God.
its really pissing me of! She such a moody little shit and ungreatful. Mollie that is.

It's mad how there seems to be one with their head screwed on and one that's still dead young every week! Mollies not annoying me as much as I thought she would! I feel dead sorry for her sister tho lol!

I'll have to catch this on the iPlayer - that Megan had me cringing, she needs a big slap round the head!

Have you seen the one's on next weeks? My god! lol!

That blond lass tonight - "My mum will clean my room when the baby's here" :dohh: Idiot!

I hve got these on sky+ recorded :-D I got to watch them soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back