Underage and pregnant

oh I forgot this was on tonight :doh: hopign I put a series link of but I dont think I did. Dammit

Its on again early hours Tiny so you can set it up to record then :)

It's 16 and pregnant I have recorded :wall: peed!!!!! Have put underage and pregnant to record now lol!!!! Gutted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whed does this become availble on iplayer? i missed Monday's :(

I just watched both episodes and in the second one, did they only show one of the mums with their baby at the end?

I was expecting to see both and i thought i'd missed it but when i tried skipping back it took ages to loads so i gave up :oooo:

I'll try again if it does show the bratty girl with the blonde hair's baby.

Was it? Thought i'd seen two haha :dohh:

I wish they showed both :)

I love this and 16 and pregnant - i preferred the last series of 16 and pregnant but i still find myself addicted to it!!!

i got tears in my eyes.. she dont deserve her daughter

This show really shows how young people cope so differently to other young people!

oh shite ive missed half this!! well, more than half! so glad they repeat it!

eee i can do that now!! have got it on now just watching the end, omg i used to speak like them :s

I just watched couple of episodes and i have to say i abosultely loved Courtney!
Both her and her mum seem amazing, and even though it is hearbreaking what she went through, she has her little girl who will always be a part of her boyfriend.

It's amazing how all the girls act in the same way as their own mothers, so i have no idea why some of them are shocked with their daughters behaviour.

I just watched couple of episodes and i have to say i abosultely loved Courtney!
Both her and her mum seem amazing, and even though it is hearbreaking what she went through, she has her little girl who will always be a part of her boyfriend.

It's amazing how all the girls act in the same way as their own mothers, so i have no idea why some of them are shocked with their daughters behaviour.

True!

It was ropey tonight but think she'll come good, so young :(

from what i seen, which was just the end, it seemed like she was really making an effort! i cant imagine having a baby that young!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back