any old skool garagers?

fran_23

Reaction score
Anyone used to like garage? I always liked rock but in the first half of school i used to hang round with these "cool girls" and go to underage garage events..hehe my mate just bought platinum garage and made me listen to it last night!

anyone remember this TUUUNE?? PMSL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4rK8ygYRg

hehe i think i like it a bit but i was more just trying to fit in..then i grew up and got a clue!
still sing a long to all these old tunes though :shhh: :shhh:

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE!!!!

Love any old garage, was a proper little chav at the time haha!!
downloaded any pure garage album goin onto my iPod, w00p w00p!!!

am hopin itl come back properly, theres been a few little diddys poppin up lately :dance: :dance:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE garage, it reminds me so much fo when i met my partner 9 years ago We used to go raving every weekend, we met at cookies n cream (classy!)I had the tiniest grey skirt on and a teeny bopper top ahhh those were the days!!!

Remember this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daMKhBj0xbE

choooooooooooon god i remember listening to songs and getting sooooooooooooooooo drunk!!!!

:rotfl:

i remember that and "i'm sorry" oh and "sometimes it snows in april" that was a tuuune!! lol
:)

Yes im a old skool when it comes to garage, I love it still even now! And I have that song on vinyl :) I have a huge collection here!

Steelgoddess said:
we met at cookies n cream :rotfl:

OMG - cookies & cream at The Scala near Kings Cross?? circa 1999/2000. I think I also went to some of their nights in some club in Holburn. I forget the name!!! They also played at my uni bar - The Rocket on Holloway road.

wow - showing my age...

Tadpole said:
Steelgoddess said:
we met at cookies n cream :rotfl:

OMG - cookies & cream at The Scala near Kings Cross?? circa 1999/2000. I think I also went to some of their nights in some club in Holburn. I forget the name!!! They also played at my uni bar - The Rocket on Holloway road.

wow - showing my age...

We went to the one in Camden palace... ahhhh those were the days...

Time to polish the ol zimmerframe and eat scones and tea!

:rotfl:

i blahdy LOVE old skool garage! oi OOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIII!! does take me back to the turn of the century tho, dats not a bad ting lol

i never got round to goin ayia napa tho, went to skiathos in '99 with my sister and they were playin "old skool" garage (even tho back then it was not old skool it was a brand new sound lol) in all the clubs then we were gonna go napa the year after but thats when i met my boyf.

love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and not ashamed!

omg I love Sambuca its s right summer tune!!!! I love Garage. Quite often stick some on when im doing the house work lol when I started DJing I started mixing drum n bass love that as well lol

Fran - 'I cant live, without uuuuuuuuuuu, know i did u wrong girl, know i did u wrong girl, its my fault, IM SORRY, shoulda known better than to sleep with your best frieeeeeeeeeeeeeend!!!' :dance: :dance:

Haha chooooooooon!!!

Misslarue - downloaded all those u put up, good shout :dance: :dance:

MrsBrightside said:
omg I love Sambuca its s right summer tune!!!! I love Garage. Quite often stick some on when im doing the house work lol when I started DJing I started mixing drum n bass love that as well lol

oooooooh Mrs B, got any copies of your mixing?! :cheer:

I used to live with a drum n bass dj who had his decks up in his room and evey saturday morning when i was majorly hungover and wanting a lie in he would start mixing at 8 in the morning- i was like GAAAAAAAARRRRY!!!!!!!
lol! love some DnB though i quite often go guestlist to fabric when Adam F plays coz hes my uncles best mate.

I love this song---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fY8bHc53qY&feature=related

My sister still have some but its not garage or drum n bass was when I started working out and about so would be house or trance as thats what I moved onto!! but if your interested I could see about getting some off her and uploading it

Jamies dad is an awesome beatboxer and dj, i used to think i was so cool goin out with him when we were young cos he had decks lol!!

but anythin with bass makes go a bit hyper haha :oops:

fran_23 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: your already hyper love!!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiits the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay haha :oops: :dance: :dance:

night out should be a giggle!!! :wink:

yeah should be good just need to decide where the flip to go!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111