Underage and pregnant!

charlene09

Reaction score
For f**k sake will someone please sort these teenagers out that cannot be assed to shut ther legs. no offence to the teenagers that do genuinley care about ther children because I have seen some teenagers be brilliant mums. but the girl on tonights episode of underage and pregnant really has made my blood boil. ther is woman out ther dying for a baby and you have got silly little girls like that that think they are invincible and will not get pregnant.

On tonights episode she were feeding her baby and because the baby would not take the bottle she literally started shaking her baby and the baby started choking and she was just like "oh shut up your making this hard for your mum"

I wanted to smash her head of a brick wall!

I missed it tonight!! Arghhhh!! Yes I agree you only have to watch Jeremy Kyle in the mornings!! However I do know that most teenage mums are excellent with their babies but their are the odd exceptions out there!

The child should hve been taken away from her!!! Why was she even feeding the baby food??! I swear they said the baby was 8 weeks old. Not being bothered to get up and feed the baby pissed me off. Who in their right stick a bottle in a newborns mouth, leaves it there and goes back to sleep!! Or picks baby up brings it to bed covers yoursed and the babies head with the duvet.

Yes the getting pissed off with the baby not eating pissed me off. I bought she was goig to throw her on he floor!

Her sister was a much better mum than her!

Last edited:
Totally honest here - I thought she was very degrading to 'teen mums'. I'm a teen Mum twice over won't say I'm the perfect Mum because no-one is but I do just as good a job as someone 10-20 years older than me would!

I was pleased when her mum got social services in as a last resort to make her see some sense, and after that her daughter did start improving, and they seem to be doing ok now, she was a bit rough and the milk bottle thing at night!! well !! Then again at 14 I wouldn't have had a clue, but that's no excuse.

I did say to my oh when it was on, and the lad had not stuck by her , even if he was young too, if I was in this position as a mother of two boys - and the lads mum and he ended up making a baby, oh boy he would be made to be round there sorting it out, and taking responsibility for his actions and giving her a hand. so she was not on her own, he would have no choice in my eyes.

I did say to my oh when it was on, and the lad had not stuck by her , even if he was young too, if I was in this position as a mother of two boys - and the lads mum and he ended up making a baby, oh boy he would be made to be round there sorting it out, and taking responsibility for his actions and giving her a hand. so she was not on her own, he would have no choice in my eyes.

JJ - Already I've said that if Jacob ever gets a girl pregnant at a young age, I will MAKE him take responsibility of his actions and stick by my grandchild. Unlike his father who abandoned him and his parents who were a pair of useless idiots if I'm honest. If you have sex, you should understand what might happen. x

JJ - Already I've said that if Jacob ever gets a girl pregnant at a young age, I will MAKE him take responsibility of his actions and stick by my grandchild. Unlike his father who abandoned him and his parents who were a pair of useless idiots if I'm honest. If you have sex, you should understand what might happen. x

Absolutly - if she has to learn the hard way, then so does he! - totally agree.
Quite scarey to think tho, as my eldest boy has just covered sex at school, and he is 11 and a half now! not far off that girls age of 14 when she got pregnant! :mad:

Absolutly - if she has to learn the hard way, then so does he! - totally agree.
Quite scarey to think tho, as my eldest boy has just covered sex at school, and he is 11 and a half now! not far off that girls age of 14 when she got pregnant! :mad:

My OH's eldest is 10 he just learnt sex education at school. The following weekend we found him with ermm explicit imagine up on the computer - just shows kids learn too much, too young! My sisters friends are on Facebook (11) and call each other names like shaggon (meant to be shannon) and have done for ages! God knows where they learn it from, I only knew about sex when I was 11 and didn't know the 'code' names for it! Lol x

There was one on before and I don't think she understood what was really going on and what was happening regarding her pregnancy.. She said "I don't clean my room, my mum will clean my room when the baby comes":roll:

There were some I was so touched by.. Some are wise beyond their years and are doing a fab job.. One was breastfeeding and so mature! xx

its a difficult thing at a younge age some children just dont understand the consquences of their actions sounds like this girl needed alot of help in being a better mum makes me feel very sorry for the lot of them my best friend fell preggers at 14 had her at 15 as has been a fantastic mum other just cope as well whatever the age

I don't watch it cos I know I'd get angry! We (I) really struggled to get pregnant, and it's the only thing in life I've ever wanted. So to see these girls getting pregnant at the drop of a hat and not care about anything other than getting a house, it's just so insulting.

As Jeremy says in the Morning ' why did you not put something on the end of it!' lol. I cant understand why schools at such a young age are learning kids about sex education but no-one uses contraception. I got pregnant at 20 the first time but I was on the pill and it was a genuine mistake when I was sick which stopped it working.

i watched it and thought the same and was soo angry!! the way she was shouting at the baby when it started chocking and how she gave the bottle to the baby to feed itself?! *shock*

and also what got my back up is, that the baby was 10 weeks old and had big gold studs in its ears!!!! Maybe to some people that wouldn't seem like a big deal but it makes me cringe when i see toddlers with ther ears pierced, let alone a 10 week old baby!!! madness!!!!

yes that annoyed me aswell the earring bit :O its tight what if that child grows up not to want piercings it aint the mothers choice imo anyway, i bet that was the first thing she did when she got out of hospital took the baby for her ears pierced :O

it makes me wonder who in there right mind would even agree to piercing a babys ears so young?!? i shouldnt think a 'professional' would agree to it!!?? shocking!!

i watch this sometimes but also some times it annoys me

Think this programme only shows the best and the worst. The girl last night said that she regrets having her baby and would never have a child again. I think because shes had her mum there to help and because her mum was helping so much she didnt take on the bonding as much and thats y she was being so lazy as that time was the 1st time she`d been on her own with the girl.
I was 16 when i had my daughter and never acted like that! It shocked me when they said she was 10weeks old and she was feeding her a rusk :O x

I thought that :/ i couldnt do it if i had a proffesion in ear piercing :(

watching it just now and she's annoying me! I watched the first one with the girl from inverness,was really sad because I BF died when their baby was 7 weeks old, she seemed like she was going to be a really good mum. So yeah they are showing the worst and best.

I know it was sad that wasnt it i felt sorry for the girl :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back