Underage and pregnant

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
Anyone watching it? I'm crying like a baby! That poor girl whose baby's daddy died :cry:

Me too! I really feel for them tho! At 14 I was so naive you wouldn't believe!

Dunno what I'd of done if I fell pregnant at 14, my friend had a baby at 15! Was tough but she's a brilliant Mum with a 4 year old x

I wouldnt have a clue how to have sex at 14!!!! :rofl: Im recording it, OH is on x box at the min. Gonna watch it tomorrow. I love all these programmes.

I wouldnt have a clue how to have sex at 14!!!! :rofl: Im recording it, OH is on x box at the min. Gonna watch it tomorrow. I love all these programmes.
You XBox widow!? lol xx

awwww it was sad when the babys dad died but its good to see the babys mother stuck in and doing everytihng for the baby the next epsisode nd that lass that it showson the clip at the end that doesnt clean her room how she going to look after a baby if she cnt tidy up after herself and her mother does it

You XBox widow!? lol xx

lol yep :cry:

Im not usually allowed on PF in the evenings cos its our quality time together but seeing as he's on his new x box game Im free to spend my evenings with you girlies!!!

no wont read the disc. £90 2 fix it with xbox. he told them bugger off, thought he was gonna start crying lol, he's gutted.
he'll never have time to play on it when baby comes anyway

Last edited:
Ah what a shame about the xbox, lol.

I saw underage and pregnant last night. I was also in tears about the scottish girl whose bf died. I was very impressed at how mature she was for her age. Unlike the other girl, she really annoyed me, you could definitely tell she was young.

Next week's looks unbelieveable.

Ooh i loved this last night.
Yeah that girl whos boyfriend danny died was such a good example of how some teenage pregnancies arent all chavs and spongers, she was really decent i thought.
God that other one was more like a 10 year old!! i worry for her baby :(

Im watching it now OH is in work :yay: gonna join in the convo delayed :lol:

O....M....G that 14 year old "sometimes we used contraception, sometimes we didnt. I knew Id end up pregnant" Then what a bloody waste of money was it using contraception at all!!!!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back