Underage and pregnant

yeah and the bit when her mum was like, we will have to get 2nd hand stuff from car boot sales etc, and she was all stroppy and immature and was like 'no thats horrible i want only the best stuff!!!!!' shouldnt of got pregnant at 13 then idiot! x

I didn't like that girls attitude at all. Also about having everything new, what the hell does she expect!? Poor girls Mum! The other one I felt sorry for, she seemed so much more mature! xx

I know, she was like "im not a cheapsake , im not shopping in charity shops"

If my daughter said that, Id give her a list of everything she needs to get for the baby and £300 and tell her thats all shes getting. She needs to get a grip!

how is that mum even going to afford even that though when shes on benefits.

grrrr that silly silly little girl!

OMG her mum just said in front of her "I hope her labour will be horrific"

I was well shocked at that bit too! Her poor mum who was on benefits herself! You can tell she's gona end up doing everything for the baby! And when she wanted to go to hospital cos she had backache and was banging on the floor to get her mums attention!0

hahah i know i thought that was harsh lol. u could so tell her mum was fuming with her still!

I know, how immature! It's costing me £800+ this time and thats with some new stuff and some second hand stuff from Jacob! x

Theres another episode on tonight I think, or at least that was what I thought when I looked online.

That 14 yr old (not the scottish one, she deserves a medal bless her) is a joke. That poor child. I couldnt believe she had such a fit over second hand stuff!!! Most people have second hand stuff...and they can usually afford new...she just doesnt understand life by the sounds of it.

OMG I laughed out loud when she said "this backache is worse than labour and childbirth...well I hope so anyway!" :rofl: I think not miss!!

Id love to see that! Would be brilliant viewing! Couldnt believe she wanted to go to hospital for backache. Oh dear shes really not gonna cope well with contractions!

I'm not sure theyl show her birth cos they showed the other girls! I can't even imagine her in labour!

What channel guys? Wonder could I catch it online?

BBC 3 Mamafy, could use BBC iPlayer x

Last edited:
Thanks hope, do they do that on the iplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back