Ultimatum! Lol

Oh my ladies ....are u ready for my confession we haven't. Had sex whole of pregnancy. Last.time.we.had sex.was.night before ivf eggs.went bsck in as was recommended that sperm.would help them.stick ha.was.so unromantic. ...so that was.november last year.
Tbh it suits ue both. Our ivf pregnancy has been like treading on egg shells.i fancied it in second. Tri.as.thought be safer but bf was paranoid.It would hharm baby etc.
We kiss we cuddle and I sort him out and we hsve fumbled ha ha.works fine for us we always talk so we both. Ok with it.
Also in sept beds alreadyt ha ha.xxx

Hun we hae had pretty much zero sex this pregnancy aswell! Obv u have ur reasons to want to me careful! I was just pure lazy and not up for it lmaoo!
And lookin back i felt terrible! My OH has loved my preggy body, i shouldnt counted myself lucky he hasnt gone off the idea lol!
But hes been very paitent bless him.

Think i have done it 7/8times since finding out.. Shame on me haha!

But lastnight was nice. And doggy is defo the position we will use till after hes born haha! Xx

I think we might have to try doggy, haven't tried it since getting pg but last time we did missionary OH was pushing on my bump and I didn't really enjoy it as I was worrying he might crush the baby!
I was wondering if everyone else was getting down to business much, we've only done it about once a month since I got pg, I was feeling a bit guilty but I feel a bit better after reading this thread!

This was why i was so put off with sex cos it was just so uncomfortable!

But doggy is the best option in our situations ladies lol.

Plus its known to e the one that gets the closest to our cervix lmao. BONUS?! Lol xx

My OH has barely been getting any since we found out. I've been making an effort lately, but our last attempt failed when we went for a position change midway through and as I turned round a MASSIVE spider was on the ceiling: cue super emotional tears and totally killing the mood!!

Hahahah! That would be me!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

buggy I wouldnt feel bad each to their own - for us its been a joint decision
we had so much worry in first 14 weeks it kind of put us off
we have a lovely relationship though - i sort him out - he does his playful bit with me without 'entry though' ha ha
lots of cuddles and kisses
for us its not important and i have plenty of friends that are the same

Ruth i wont be able to eat my dinner tonight without thinking of u
and i am having SAUSAGES ha ha xxx

Yeah I know what you mean. My OH is really good, he doesn't expect anything and sex isn't really that important to him. I still feel a bit sorry for him though

doggy or spooning are great.

oh and there is another way to use those balls than just you trying to bounce out baby, theyre lovely and cushiony too haha

He be fine ha ha....we have too much going on to think of sex ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back