really really want an easter baby!

JoS

Reaction score
This is a completely useless thread but I really want my baby here before the end of the weekend. Had lots of sex, hot curry and been bouncing away on my ball! Please hurry up baby, I know others must feel like this so good luck to you all too! :)

Awwww bless u hun, I'm with u all the way, I've done all my jobs so now it's time for her to arrive xxx

Ive done sex, curry, hot baths, long walks, pineapple, you name it!
Nothing except for a bit of back pain!
Good luck ladies
X

I keep waking up throughout the night in pain and for the loo thinking why why can't I be in labour lol good luck ladies xx

I know how u feel! i'm so ready for this baby now. I've had signs, but nothings kickstarted yet! Good luck! x

Hot baths? How's that work? I've been dying for a long hot bath but didn't think we were allowed it too hot xxx

Not sure, I was told by my midwife to take a nice hot bath!
I did, and it was heaven, but no baby!
X

Id recommend a hot bath.
Even if it doesnt work, its a little slice of heaven thats rare for us at the mo!
I had heavenly bubbles, candles, the works!
It was bliss!
X

Mmmm think I might do that tomorrow, don't know when this baby is going to make her move xxx

Likewise!
Getting so fed up now!
Id convinced myself he was going to be on time!
Get more and more fed up every day hes late now!
X

My first was 10 days late so I've always presumed I will be late this time but he was a lazy boy, Ive heard girls are not as lazy! Here's to hoping! I know that in a maximum of 21 days I wi have my baby so I'm not too stressed s
At the moment. However if the calls and texts keep coming then I might change my mind.
Do people think as soon as u go in labour your going to go through your phone book texting and ringing everyone? Xxxx

God yeah!
Every single day I get texts saying 'is he here yet?'
No he bloody isn't and stop rubbing it in!!!
I will tell people when hes here so they dont need to keep hassling me!
X

Ha I'm the same , it was worse last week when the kids were at school, the parents would see me on a morning and ask me, then ask me at home time, I'm like ffs, yeh Im In labour that's why I'm stood in the school play ground! Obviously saying it in my head ha xxx

But you just want to scream it at them!
My mother in laws the worst!
Im sure shes convinced wel have the baby and he will have grown up and left home before weve told her!
And she only lives 5 miles away!
X

Yeh my mil has just said, make sure u ring me when ur in labour . Well obviously cos ur looking after our little boy! Duhh xxx

What is it with people just stating the bleeding obvious?!!
X

Maybe it's just us, fed up and tired. I have learnt one thing though. I'll never ask a pregnant women silly questions ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back