4 days to go.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Til the Free the Weybridge One campaign officially begins :D. Am getting the epo today, couldn't be bothered the other day lol, am going to chat to the gp about it this afternoon too and see if he has any advice, clary sage oil, lavender oil, base oil, and a mattress/chair protector are also on the list. Plenty of ball bouncing and sex sex sex!!!!! Oh and lots of hot curries.

The circle of pregnant life is very bizarre really, loads of sex and stuff up the foof...it's just like ttc all over again lmao xxxxxxxxxxx

ooh i hope it works for you hun, i did all of it and got nowhere really til the mw stuck her finger in there last night lol. tho i have to say i bet the epo at least is partly responsible for my cervix being 50% effaced and soft n stretchy.

Thanks hun, I don't mind quite so much if it doesn't work as long as it helps yanno? A nice soft stretchy cervix is only going to make things easier I'm sure when the time comes.

I must say you seem very calm lol, I'll be a slobbering mess when my contractions start xxxxxxxxx

well calm is the way im made in a crisis anyway, if im calm then everyone else around me will be. my mum is a bit of a stress head and panics so ive always tried to stay calm so that other ppl dont panic. plus it only hurts more if you panic

I'm good at faking lol but I'll be stressed inside

to be honest once sunday has been and gone I shall be secretly trying to evict AJ!! lol. Jase has said no to trying anything but I think some bouncing and (pain allowing) some SEX might help!!! Hes not strong enough to resist I know from experience. lol.

Hmmmm I'm considering eviction soon too.... Have a scan on Monday so going to wait until then to see what position this little madam is in!

Are you going down the EPO 'insertion' route? I'm not sure about it makes me feel a bit icky :oops:

I'm having a c-section even if I start before my booked date so EPO won't make a difference to me. Just need to do the evicting ones. lol. Break those waters and see that show and I shall be a happy girl! lol

Ahhhhh, thought so, ignore my other post then. :)

It's funny we spend so long trying to keep them in, and now we want them out. Eviction is the only way!!!

Xxx

I'm doing the epo up the foof...go go gadget arms lol

get the OH to do it. Never know he may find it sexy. lol. We all know how weird men are!

Yeah I could get him to balance it on the end of his "nose" like a seal :rofl:

new party trick or strange kind of foreplay!!! lol

:rotfl: mine would have to be trashed to do operation EPI I think. We only DTD last week because he'd had Tequila!! Says bump makes him feel "funny"

He better get over it cos next week every trick is coming out the box to get this one out :lol:

Just get him drunk hum that's what I plan to do, although not so drunk that he takes hours I don't think our floorboards could take the strain

I've been taking EPO capsules orally but can you stick them up your food (so classy) or are there special food capsules? :D

Food = foof (predictive text obviously doesn't have foof in its vocabulary!!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back