baby evacutation techniques....

titch

Reaction score
I think Ive covered them all today :dance:

All except the birthing ball, but Ill have a good old bounce after dinner tonight infront of the tv.

Ive managed to eat a whole pineapple for the 2nd day in a row. Im really enjoying them!! :lol:

Can people just remind me of everything....
:bd:
nipple stimulation
big 'o'
pineapple eating
long walk
bouncing on ball
evening primrose oil up the foof at bed time
daily dose of raspberry leaf extract

Cant think of anything else.

Ohhh just came to me, scrub the floors. Okay Im gonna put dinner on and while its cooking Ill get on all 4s and clean the bathroom floors and skirting boards! :yay:

You'd think this baby would get the hint and realise he is no longer welcome in my belly!!! ;)

Hehe I think that bouncing on the ball is doing it for me - basically the more and bigger tightenings you get the more favourable your cervix gets - saw my midwife SIL today :) I always get big ones after a good bounce :lol:

Ive had some cracking BHs this weekend. Fingers crossed. Ive felt them pulling at my cervix I think :yay:

Its all about the cervix! :) OH on nights tonight so Im going to go for it, it would be typical if I couldnt get hold of him!

Lmao the title of this gave me a right giggle!! When you go for a walk, try walking one foot on and one off the kerb, you look a tit but it worked for my mum :lo:

ooh good tip! Ill try that one tomorrow if iM still pregnant!

I cant beleive I forgot a curry. Got all the ingredients here too!! :wall:

Got a roast dinner on the go now :(

well to be honest, that roast dinner just spoiled all other efforts you have put in today..
so tomorrow.. you need to
shag
scrub floors
nipple stimulation
big 'o'
pineapple eating
long walk
bouncing on ball
evening primrose oil up the foof at bed time
daily dose of raspberry leaf extract

and a big curry and then fingers crossed your baby will be here within 3 weeks :D

Clary sage oil in your bath and walking up and down the stairs sideways. Get your OH to give you a sweep too ;) xx

then fingers crossed your baby will be here within 3 weeks :D

haha, aint it true tho!!! At least all this fuss keeps us occupied while we wait. Im due in a week at 2 days so I know that by 3 weeks time they'll be inducing me if baby hasnt shown up. Im a bit hel bent on a natural birth tho, Im not keen on drips n medicines to be honest, all that scares me!

Clary sage oil in your bath and walking up and down the stairs sideways. Get your OH to give you a sweep too ;) xx

:rofl: poor bloke wouldnt have a clue where to begin. I think he's ony recently learned what a cervix is! :lol:

Never heard about clary sage oil...I think Ill hit the shops tomorrow!

On the plus side, if baby's head isnt engaged, Ill get a growth scan so will have a vague idea of the baby's size tomorrow. Im trying to look on the bright side!

On the plus side, if baby's head isnt engaged, Ill get a growth scan so will have a vague idea of the baby's size tomorrow. Im trying to look on the bright side!

Ooh! I loved our growth scan! :) Was very interesting how they work it out! Just hoping they're wrong and that baby isn't as much of a whopper as they think! Hehe! :lol:

I can feel a shoulder just above my pubic bone, my SIL thinks its a shoulder too so Im reckoning that the head is right down there - will find out tomorrow hopefully. Tiny I'm sure you will go into labour on your own, I was contracting good and proper for a week befire my due date then went into labour on my due date. Fingers crossed for all of us xx

Im gonna ask my MW for a sweep tomorrow, my consultant suggested I ask her but doubt that she will due to their protocol - dont ask - dont get!

Ooh! I loved our growth scan! :) Was very interesting how they work it out! Just hoping they're wrong and that baby isn't as much of a whopper as they think! Hehe! :lol:

Me too - they think baby is above average - on the top line..:shock:

Omg is that a recent bump pic tiny?! You look fit to drop! I reckon babba will be here within the week! It's the shape of it I think!

Me too - they think baby is above average - on the top line..:shock:

Ours was inbetween the top and middle line - about 6lb 10oz at 35+2 - not sure what the estimated full term weight would be! Dunno why he/she is a little whopper as both me and OH were diddly babies...must be all the takeaways and crap i've eaten :roll:

Last edited:
40 +1 and counting... had a show on tuesday which I got all excited about but absolutely no other signs since :wall2:. Have a gp appointment tomorrow though - do you think they might give me a sweep? I don't know how much more pineapple and curries I can take!

I got a sweep at 40+1 so they should give you one at 40+2 :) Im counting down to my next one on tuesday.

Thanks - fingers crossed! Was it painful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back