Helping things along!

well OH took me out for the day today and we did lots of walking and stuff - im gonna try and keep active cos im sure that'll help

cant wait to find out tomorrow if my little man is still back to back or if hes moved!

My baby was back to back at my last appointment. The midwife showed me I had a dimple around my bellybutton which happens when they are back to back. I hope he moves for my 36 week appointment. xx

I hope they both move for you xx

Last edited:
well OH took me out for the day today and we did lots of walking and stuff - im gonna try and keep active cos im sure that'll help

cant wait to find out tomorrow if my little man is still back to back or if hes moved!

My baby was back to back at my last appointment. The midwife showed me I had a dimple around my bellybutton which happens when they are back to back. I hope he moves for my 36 week appointment. xx

is your little man head down now cherelle

my little lady goes back to back and i notice my belly button kinda sinks but is still a sticky outie ifkwim lol but she also still turns around so isnt engaged so its ok

Mine was B2B but he shifted onto his side during labour so don't loose hope. Even if they don't shift, it can be done with ease with them B2B. Xx

I have just started the RLT Cherelle, and bouncing on the birthing ball. I may even give sex a go (dear god) as it's OH's birthday and I've been holding out on him. I know what you mean, I feel massive and totally unsexy, but he doesn't care and if it could work.... Does anyone know, do you have to have the sex or is it just the orgasm that does it! cos that could make things a lot simpler, and quicker lol.

Nanc they say orgasm can help but also just the sperm.. so both would probably be better but just the quick one should be enough :D

Ah, didn't know that Beth... may have to go the whole hog then... OH will be chuffed.

Got midwife at 11.45 today so ill find out if he's moved or not, fingers crossed! x

yay no more back to back baby hes moved! :) clever boy! x

Clever baby for moving!

According to ante-natal class it's the sperm that softens your cervix as it contains prostaglandins which is what they put in the pessary that softens you up.

How does the birthing ball help? I bought one weeks ago thinking I would be bouncing to help me get comfy but I've not felt the need at all for it yet, it's still in the box. Does it get the head in the right place? If so, why is it better than say walking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back