Ultimatum! Lol

Seems we all have the same idea tonight lol!

I've been in the shower & dehaired head to toe completely.. Well apart from eyebrows & head lol. And I've come down stairs in some rather sexy (or used to be sexy) lingerie...

AND HES SAT ON THE FUCKING XBOX!!!!
Headset on, chatting to his friends :shock: I had to tap him for him to go very loudly 'Ohhhhhhh, really?!'
And then announce to his mates he was logging off for a shower and to then 'plough his missus' :eh: How romantic!

Oh my ladies ....are u ready for my confession we haven't. Had sex whole of pregnancy. Last.time.we.had sex.was.night before ivf eggs.went bsck in as was recommended that sperm.would help them.stick ha.was.so unromantic. ...so that was.november last year.
Tbh it suits ue both. Our ivf pregnancy has been like treading on egg shells.i fancied it in second. Tri.as.thought be safer but bf was paranoid.It would hharm baby etc.
We kiss we cuddle and I sort him out and we hsve fumbled ha ha.works fine for us we always talk so we both. Ok with it.
Also in sept beds alreadyt ha ha.xxx

Reading all this has just brightened my morning!! I'm so glad it's not just me pouncing on my hubby and you're all attacking your partners goo. Although my hubby thinks I've gone nuts this week! Last night was an epic fail though...droped a couple of the usual hints, he was well up for it. Managed to distract him from the computer to get him to go to bed and before I even got there he was asleep and unwakeable!! LOL!! Think I may have to stop trying to get as far as bed!

Oh my ladies ....are u ready for my confession we haven't. Had sex whole of pregnancy. Last.time.we.had sex.was.night before ivf eggs.went bsck in as was recommended that sperm.would help them.stick ha.was.so unromantic. ...so that was.november last year.
Tbh it suits ue both. Our ivf pregnancy has been like treading on egg shells.i fancied it in second. Tri.as.thought be safer but bf was paranoid.It would hharm baby etc.
We kiss we cuddle and I sort him out and we hsve fumbled ha ha.works fine for us we always talk so we both. Ok with it.
Also in sept beds alreadyt ha ha.xxx

Hun we hae had pretty much zero sex this pregnancy aswell! Obv u have ur reasons to want to me careful! I was just pure lazy and not up for it lmaoo!
And lookin back i felt terrible! My OH has loved my preggy body, i shouldnt counted myself lucky he hasnt gone off the idea lol!
But hes been very paitent bless him.

Think i have done it 7/8times since finding out.. Shame on me haha!

But lastnight was nice. And doggy is defo the position we will use till after hes born haha! Xx

Can't say as we do it alot. I posted about it a while ago. Probably only 5 times since we found out I was preg. Mainly in first tri as I was falling asleep so early at the start of tri 2 and then with the pains in my hips etc it just didnt happen. Also the fact I boil so much and it struggles to get wet at the moment lol. But he had it last week so im sure he can wait until after babs now. But no doubt ill try as hard as I can in a few weeks when I want baby to come! :)

To be honest.. I haven't 'sorted him out' once at all since being preg lol. Its sex or nothing atm x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I've been in the shower & dehaired head to toe completely.. Well apart from eyebrows & head lol. And I've come down stairs in some rather sexy (or used to be sexy) lingerie...

Headset on, chatting to his friends :shock: I had to tap him for him to go very loudly 'Ohhhhhhh, really?!'
And then announce to his mates he was logging off for a shower and to then 'plough his missus' :eh: How romantic!

Hahaha!! Plough the Missus! Lol
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I dont care if itl, bring baby quicker there will be no sexytime in this house til after baby! Lol I am just bloated and gassy and not feeling at all attractive rught now and dont have much energy, im sticking to bouncy ball

Hahaha!! Plough the Missus! Lol
Xx
Tapatalking. X

Oh he's a charmer lol.
In fairness, it was fun haha! Didn't get to sleep till 3!! And we went upstairs about 5/10mins after I posted lol. Was the quickest he's ever showered haha x

Well my OH couldnt belive his luck haha!

He did keep asking "is the baby okay?" which was a bit of a mood killer but all in all it wasn't as bad as I thought haha, and we still managed to do missionary (god knows how, it did take some well placed pillow positioning) so I didn't have to do anything!

hahaha! this thread has made me giggle!

I got myself all spruced up on the weekend (shaved, tanned etc), lay in bed - dimmed the lights and shouted him upstairs... to be told 'oh you have great timing don't you' ... he'd just burnt his hand.

Sooooo - we didn't end up having sex that day which annoyed me and now it's been nearly 2 weeks where it's getting to the point that it a bit of a sore/touchy subject!

He's suddenly become really nervous around my bump and says he hasnt got any sex drive - great, thanks!

I'm trying again tonight, going to have a bath and shave / tan again - and I will pounce on the ******* when he gets in from work! I'm getting very tense!

Hahaha hope u get your happy ending tonight ruth ;) xx

haha thanks!

I'm a bit nervous about opening my legs... I can't actually see what it looks like down there now!!

Thats why i did doggy pahahaa!
Out of sight out of mind!

Mind u he had my large not so attractie arse in his face!
Luckly the room was candle lite, might not of looked as bad hahaha x

hahaha!

good idea! the only comfortable position we could manage 2 weeks ago was me on my back with my legs spread like a bloody gymnast! can't really hide much like that can I!

will have to have a nosey in the mirror before I let him :)

My oh is the same Ruth, he seems way to aware that baby's there, he's holding bump and I tell him to pretend she's not there Lol I know if she's squashed and she's not.
Then with doggy he's too 'careful' lol
He's fine for anything before sex but the sex he's too scared I think!
Need another solution!! Lol x

Tapatalking. X

My OH has barely been getting any since we found out. I've been making an effort lately, but our last attempt failed when we went for a position change midway through and as I turned round a MASSIVE spider was on the ceiling: cue super emotional tears and totally killing the mood!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back