Helping things along!

cherelle

Reaction score
Hi lovelies!!

Well..... ill be 37 weeks next week (woohoo!) :dance: and im wondering what i could start doing to try and bring on the birth!?

Ive started having RLT every day, ive been bouncing on my ball and walking when i can. I know some people say pineapple helps so ill try that.... anything else???

I know sex can bring on labour but ill be using that as an absolute last resort as id feel sorry for my poor OH having to hump an immobile beached whale!!! lol

pineapple eating may seem like fun but its not you gear yourself up that you can eat loats then it kills your mouth lol

Midnight your right, my tongue is still sore :lol: Did you have a good holiday?

x

cant you just drink pure pineapple juice?

cant you just drink pure pineapple juice?

No it has to be fresh pineapple, because the chemical isn't in it unless its fresh apparently, so you can't even eat tinned. Midwife said something about it being the core?

x

nope it has to be fresh pineapple the juice wont do it :)

had a great time on our holiday :) apart from ds getting a few migraines it was really nice and relaxing

It's fresh but the enzymes you need are in the core so it's not even the yummy bit thats meant to do the job. Even then you need to eat about 7 of them!!

Trust me, it's sex that works. Obviously nothing is going to work if babba's not ready but to help it along like u say, sex!! Worked for us! X

It's fresh but the enzymes you need are in the core so it's not even the yummy bit thats meant to do the job. Even then you need to eat about 7 of them!!

Trust me, it's sex that works. Obviously nothing is going to work if babba's not ready but to help it along like u say, sex!! Worked for us! X

:( No use for me, does a vibrator work???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

pinky ur funny :) lol x

I swear I'd never say half the stuff I say on here in real life :lol: I was out for lunch with my friend last week who is in her 50's and I just mentioned that the midwife basically told me to have sex to get things going and that obviously that wouldn't be happening. She turned round and said "surely you have a plastic friend" I was mortified :lol:

hahaha.... sure it wont hurt to give it a bash lol x

lol. pinky your sooo funny.

i think they come when there ready but always fun testing them all out. xxx

Damn ive been eating pineapple for days and always cut the core out .. Ill have to start leaving it on there...
I think lex is right sex is the best way unfortunately my damn hubby doesnt arrive till ill be 5 days over but ill pounce on him then if baby hasnt come :D

pinky ur funny :) lol x

I swear I'd never say half the stuff I say on here in real life :lol: I was out for lunch with my friend last week who is in her 50's and I just mentioned that the midwife basically told me to have sex to get things going and that obviously that wouldn't be happening. She turned round and said "surely you have a plastic friend" I was mortified :lol:

:lol:

Definitely worth a go though surely!

I've had the raspberry leaf tea, bounced on my ball, done the deed twice & currently
Munching a pineapple which is stinging my mouth. Running out of ideas now lol.

im not going to bother trying anything i dnt think. just let him come when he ready i dnt think anything really works tbh and dnt fancy the sore mouth u all gettin wi the pineapple lol x

I think the one ill defo try is sex cos OH has been deprived for so long its prob only fair haha. I'm also going to start drinking raspberry leaf tea, even though I've heard it doesn't bring labour on I've heard its good for speeding it up a bit xx

im not going to bother trying anything i dnt think. just let him come when he ready i dnt think anything really works tbh and dnt fancy the sore mouth u all gettin wi the pineapple lol x

I said the same at 34 weeks but at 39+ now im starting to think about tryying more things.. i was still feeling patient at your stage ::D... I enjoy the pineappe and only one out of the 4 ive eaten this week has stung my mouth so not all bad... But Ive always loved fresh pineapple :D
I didnt try anything with my son and was induced at 2 weeks over so really hoping not to be that late again but your right baby wont come till babys ready.

well OH took me out for the day today and we did lots of walking and stuff - im gonna try and keep active cos im sure that'll help

cant wait to find out tomorrow if my little man is still back to back or if hes moved!

well OH took me out for the day today and we did lots of walking and stuff - im gonna try and keep active cos im sure that'll help

cant wait to find out tomorrow if my little man is still back to back or if hes moved!

My baby was back to back at my last appointment. The midwife showed me I had a dimple around my bellybutton which happens when they are back to back. I hope he moves for my 36 week appointment. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back