Tomorrow is the big Day

adele88

Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the big day everyone im soooo scared but also so excited as I have been waiting for this day for like 9 months. I have had butterflies in my stomach for the past week but its got even worse today. I doubt i will sleep a wink tonight but i will have to try as i will need every bit of sleep i can get. Im so excited to meet keyan but also so scared of whats going to happen. As yous all know im terrified of giving birth never mind being induced and it defo doesnt look like keyan is going to come on his own (lazy little bugger ). I will update this thread tomorrow as I will have my blackberry in the hospital with me and then I will keep my text buddy updated (isobel ) thanks for doing it for me. Wish me luck guys xx

Last edited:
I was just wondering if you've had your little boy yet. Goodluck for tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly and quickly for you x x

Can't wait for your labour watch! x x

Awe yay baby soon!!! You will be ok hunni good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks everyone keep yous all updated on this thread xx

Good luck! What time are you off to the hospital?

best of luck hun just think by the weekend your be a mummy:) look forward to the updates

Good luck Adele - hope the full moon works its magic for you and you have a great birth.

Good luck! It'll be fab and you'll finally get to meet your little baby :) xx

i been waiting ages for a txt from you! so i cant wait either!! :love:

God luck hun, enjoy a good lay in in the morning and eat something nice tonight! XX

Ooo best of luck for tomorrow!!!! Can't wait to see your little boy! Xx

Good luck, excited for you-you'll be holding your baby very soon!!! Hope you can get some sleep/rest before the big day.

Well guys I never fell alsleep last night until 5 this morning am so tired its unreal just going for a bath now and getting my last minute things organised wish me luck I know I will need it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back