Tomorrow is the big day!

Wow can't belive its tomorrow for you so exciting. . hope everything goes smoothly for you Good Luck you will be fab xx

Good luck for tomorrow sweetheart. Your gonna be a great mum.
Can't believe your almost there. Feels like only yesterday we were in TTC together.
Will be stalking your labour thread tomorrow. Xxx

Oh Pos, can't believe things are going to start for you tomorrow!
Best of luck honey, you'll do great!!
Will be keeping track of the happenings xxxx:) :)

I can't believe it's time for you to have your baby!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your hubby!!!!!!! Good luck for tomorrow and I will be stalking your thread as well!!!!!! Lots of love xxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow hunni, i am sure everything will be just perfect. :) Looking forwad to your birth announcement and also so exciting to know that it wont be long until your little baby is in your arms.

Best of luck hunni.

Amy xxx

All the best for tomorrow I will be waiting for updates.

All the very best for tomorrow Pos!!!

I'm sure the last minute jitters will hit us all soon, but worry not lovely lady you'll be a fabulous Mummy.

xxxxx

oh wow! so exciting, good luck and hope everything goes really well :D xxx

Really wishing you all the best for tomorrow. Hope it vied swiftly and smoothly and you'll soon have your LO in your arms x

Wow tomorrow that's crazy, seems like just a couple of months ago you were in ltttc!

You are going to do great tomorrow and don't you dare doubt your mummy skills cause you are going to be an incredible mum and your son will have so much love in his life.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, big love and hugs.

V xx

Lots of luck for tomorrow hun, im sure you'll do amazing xx

This is cool Pos, im being induced at 9am lol what a coincidence! good luck

I can't imagine what's running around in your head at the moment, scared, excited? But I wish you all the best for today and the days that come with your bubba in your arms, you'll be brilliant hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back