Tomorrow is the big day!

positivity :)

Reaction score
Well ladies, baby has decided to wait to be induced and so tomorrow morning at 10am we will be arriving at the hospital to get things started.

Last night I had a mild panic attack about everything, my life changing, whether i'll be maternal, whether I will know what to do. I actually got quite emotional and upset about it all but today is another day and instead..i've spent some of this morning harrassing Princess81 for some tips on getting through labour :lol:

I will have my OH and my mum at the hospital with me, i believe from when they insert the gel there can be quite some time between it all kicking off. my hospital has wifi so i will be taking my netbook to keep me company and so may be able to log on and let you know how its going.

Princess81 is my bump buddy so she will keep you updated too :)

finally, it wouldn't be a positivity thread if i didn't get sentimental :oooo: just wanted to say that it has been a real pleasure spending the past 9 months on this journey with you girls, i can't believe that we made it and i want to send you all a genuine thank you for all your advice and high spirits throughout and also, if any of them see it a massive thank you to the girls in TTC and LTTC, i genuinely don't think i would have got here without you all....its been emotional ;)

lots of love and positivity...Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg! I was thinking about it being tomorrow for you today! I'm gonna muss you girl! Keep popping back!!! Xxx

I am so excited for you Hun! Will be stalking ur labour thread tomorrow. Xxx good luck :hug:

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

yikes that made me all snuffly and i havent even been around for most of it, was always just a lil behind you and missed out on the story and the ttc but your so lovely and i know you will be such a good mummy. keep up the positive attitude and good luck for tomorrow. i hope baby pos behaves and comes quick and easily for you hun x

Good luck tomorrow Positivity.

I remember getting really upset just before my induction, but once baby arrives it really comes naturally. It's the best thing in the world being a mummy!

Good luck, u'll be a wonderfull mum and i will be watching all day on ur thread! X

Good Luck tomorrow Pos, not been around for some of it, but been nosey.
I'm sure you will be a great mother :)
Will be looking out for your labour thread :) xx

So excited for you hun. You will be missed in Tri3. Just try and relax about it all, it will soon be a distant memory and you will have your lovely little boy :) Best of luck, will be stalking tomoro :hugs:xxx

:hug: awwww aren't you a sweet heart.

GL for tomorrow, I can't wait to stalk your labour thread.

Good luck hunny, hope it's nice and quick. That's if you don't go into full labour at 1 am and LO beats you to it lol xxxxxxxx

Hey Sarah :hug:

I'll be keeping an eye on your labour watch and FB. I can't believe your induction is tmrw! I hope it all goes really well and I can't waaait to see a pic of your wee man and hear what name you and Jamie decide on!

I think you've been on PF as long as me ttc and now thru pregnancy. It's been great sharing the experience with you :friends:

Now to the baby chapter!

Good luck lovely.

Xxxx

oh wow... tomorrow! How exciting... I'm jealous :)

yep, the gel is supposed to work in a few hours. But my advice to you - use that time to get some sleep!! I regretted so much that I wasted my time chatting to my husband etc. Later, when things started, I felt SO tired! I was completely spacing out between the contractions.

I hope you have an easy and fast labour! And when your baby will be put onto your tummy... It will be absolutely amazing!! xx

Wishing you lots of love and luck for a smooth and successful induction - just keep focusing on the end goal - your little prince in your arms, all the best lovely - can't wait to see your birth annoucement xxx

So glad I managed to get back online in time for your big day! Wishing you all the best for tomorrow - and can't wait to hear the good news! :hugs:

Good luck honey. Hope its not to long for you to wait to hold your babe. Shall be stalking tomorrow for updates. Lots of hugs and positivity your way. xxxxx

Yay Pos.....so happy for you. Tomorrow is going to be amazing!! Good luck xxxx

eeeek so exciting hun, best of luck for tomorrow :) cant wait to hear all about your little boy when he arrives! xxx

Eeeeeek exciting, hope it all goes ok and I look forward to your birth announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back