The big day tomorrow!!!!

veryfluffybunny

Reaction score
Its finally arrived, the day we have been waiting for. I am off to hospital tomorrow morning for my caesarean!! Im very nervous. l know l have been through it all before with the last caesarean, but this time l think its going to be different. Well this time l wouldnt have been in labour for 29 hours and l will be completely aware of what is going on.

lm worried too as my little boy is being looked after by my parents, who l know will do a great job looking after him, but l just hope that he will be good for them. He has not been too well today, bad cough so he has been quite grizzly, poor thing. Worried he may not be allowed in hospital tomorrow if he is unwell and l am so desperate for him to meet his new baby brother or sister. lm worried l wont get to sleep tonight,- excitement, anxiety, etc. My emotions are going wild!! :?

Sure l will be a lot calmer and relaxed this time tomorrow. Will try and keep you all posted when l get a spare few minutes, with 2 children under 1 that makes it virtually impossible!! :lol:

good luck hun, ul b fine!!!
sooo excitin, bet u cant wait to b holdin LO in ur arms!!
:cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

ah wow hun..... good luck and do not worry... awww not long :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think that sum ups alot :wink:

Hi

Good luck hun cantw ait to hear all about it and see pics!!
Katrina

good luck for tomorrow..Your new LO will soon be in your arms

good luck ............ will be thinking of you.......

hope you little boy is feeling better soon....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of love & luck - will think of you :hug: I'm sure your little fella will be just fine with his grandparents - I hope he feels better soon, :hug:

Good luck for today, you'll soon be holding your little one :hug: :hug: xxxx

Best of luck for today hope things go smoothly! :cheer:

how exciting hope your ok, wonder if you will be holding ya baby yet, cant wait that moment xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back