ECV tomorrow

Rósa

Reaction score
Well totally scared, either it will go fab, won't make a difference all Il have my baby tomorrow. Packed everything incase it goes wrong. Think If Im prepared for the worst it wont happen. Don't think I will sleep much tonight :(

Good luck Rosa!!!!! Will be keeping everything crossed for you! So either way will you have a section tomorrow?

:hug:

x x x x

Rosa I can't belive its come round so quickly. Good luck hun and your be fine I know you will.
Your have your much awaited baby in your arms. X x x

Yep I have veeted :p Will only get a c-section tomorrow if baby gets distressed during the ECV, if she turns and stays turned I will be waiting for labour to kick in naturally, if she doesn't turn, I will haveing an elective c section in two weeks.

Good luck Rosa! Hope little one turns and stays that way! x

Well Rosa all the best for tomorrow will be waiting to hear!!!!

x x x x

All the best sweetie. Hope all goes well for you and little one xx

All the very best to you rosa!Fingers crossed she stays turned for you xxx

All the best Rosa....hope it all goes ok and baby turns nicely :) xx

Try to only think of your body being above your neck, and focus on ur breathing, ignoring anything below your neck! I had my first turned and he was a big bubba! They told me after that they had thought they'd be no way to turn him due to him having his bum engaged in my pelvis and the size that he was...I'm sure you'll be in with a good chance...all the best! x X

Thanks all, didn't sleep much last night, got appointment at ten, so not long to go now ..

I hope all goes well for you today Rosa.

WIll be thinking of you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back