Tillys Overdue! update on pg 10 flippers and snorkels needed

Ooooh I've just seen this thread. Looks like today will be the day Tilly! Bounce that baby out girl!

Ive got out of bed now :D Suppse it is time to start moving and hopefully get baby moving too!

P.S this 'show' business is far worse than I could ever have imagined :rotfl: :rotfl: Even nextdoor must've heard me going EEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug:

Good luck hun.
Not long now before you meet your LO

:cheer: :cheer:

It wont be long now chick :D
I had Ryan the afternoon of the day after my sweep :D

Comes on baby James. If you appear today I promise I'll make no more jokes to your Mummy about The Hoff and I'll stop posting daft pictures...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to Tilly

And am laughing at your 'ewww'ing. I'm so happy we don't have neighbours to hear me when that happens. Only sheep :lol:

Now to go find more daft pictures to post in this thread :dance: :think: :rotfl:

Oh right so i join 3rd tri today and you go leaving........lol.

All the best chick, this ikkle man will be hear soon enough. I bet you soooo excited and scared, at the same time.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I'm so excited for you Tilly! I keep logging on to check if anything's happened lol.. you will be fine and you'll have your little boy soon :cheer: :cheer: I can't wait to hear your birth story! Best of luck hun he'll be here soon!

Yay come on James be good for Mummy now and make an appearance today :cheer: :cheer:

All you forum aunties are witing for you now James :rotfl:

I should shut up....That thought would scare the hell out the poor boy! :rotfl:

Good luck Tilly :hug: :cheer:

Fingers crossed Jamesy gets a move on for you today Tilly :D

OMG I really look forward now to have contractions u made it sound exciting LOL
I hope it's over for u soon tilly.

Oh i hope it does happen today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I may be out today TEXT BUDDIES KEEP ME UPDATED PLEASE!! :cheer:

Come on JAMES COME OUT AND MEET YOUR Mummy :dance: :dance:

GOODLUCK TILLY :dance:

sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tillymint!

Just wanted to say me and my James are rooting for you and hope your little James makes his arrival soon!

I had the same problem that James wasnt descended etc so it took AGES for my waters to go so I would try and walk around as much as poss cos thats what worked for me!

Thinking of you and cant wait to hear you have had your little man!

xxx

:hug: :hug:

Tillytots said:
Ive got out of bed now :D Suppse it is time to start moving and hopefully get baby moving too!

P.S this 'show' business is far worse than I could ever have imagined :rotfl: :rotfl: Even nextdoor must've heard me going EEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That made me chuckle!! Good luck hun :)

Wooooooooo!!! I bet you have little jamesy soon...it defo sounds promising!!! Good luck chick!!!! :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG!!! I was so scared i would have missed this over the weekend! (in new house no internet yet)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Come on Tilly and little James!!! So excited to hear any news !!

Good Luck guys!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LMP x

with my last baby i had contractions a whole night, had a show the next day then had him later that night, u will have the baby soon.. xxx

So how are you my gorgeous cuz :hug: ,hope little James comes soon,things sound promising :pray: . If he does decide to make an appearance today he will share his birthday with his big cuz Lauren. Will be thinking of you hun,can't wait to meet the cutey :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back