10 days overdue

adele88

Reaction score
well just thought i would have another RANT i really cant blieve im now 10 DAYS OVERDUE i really honestly didnt think i would even go overdue in this pregnancy i aint really pissed off because in the back of my head i know i have a date for thursday then it will be over. Thought i would treat myself to one bottle of kopparberg since its my last week of being pregnant think its also going to be weird not carrying a baby about anymore i will actually miss it if im honest :roll: just thought i would share that with you guys hehe xx

Last edited:
Lol it must be very frustrating, not wished upon anyone, I'm sure! Hope you enjoy your last few days :) x

Glad you have your date Hun I would be tearing my hair out. :( hope you get to meet bubs before thurs fx for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soooooon he will be here! sooo gorgeous! i cant wait! xx

Poor you hun, I think I might have actually went insane if I had have went overdue :lol: x

Hope it happens soon for u (hopefully before induction) x x x

I have labour wish for you tonight :dust:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck for thursday adele, it must be so frustrating knowing its so close but feels so far, make sure you relax and look after yourself over the next couple of days, enjoy your bottle!!

having a nice day so far just been watching a few films now am going for a bath watch the soaps and watch the inbetweeners cant beat it. Bring on thursday xx

ahw - have been thinkin of you and wondering how you gettin on... good luck for thursday - you will be fine and in a way it's good you're so many days over to give you the best chance of going yourself.

If you didn't have that date for thursday you would prob be asking them soon to induce you anyway!

Remember - induction is nothing to worry about... you will be in the best hands and more importantly you will be coming home with your new little bundle in the very near future.. eeeeeeeeeeeehhh how exciting! good luck if i don't speak to you before - can't wait to hear your news x x x

thank you im quite organised for to be induced now i aint that scared im just dying for it to be all over. I will let you know how i get on fingers crossed he comes naturally for me xx

i know isobel am counting the days it really isnt long im so excited i have butterflies in my stomach already

not long for you either to meet little noa 4 weeks exactly bet ur excited xx

neither do aye lol even when he is wriggling about and moving i still say to kyle i cant believe its real i wont believe it until he is actually out and im holding him in my arms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back