Overdue or on-time?

violet-glow

Reaction score
OH and I were wonding that because Zack was overdue, whats the likelyhood of baby being overdue.

Obviously we want baby to either be a tiny bit early or come on the day its due... doesnt everyone lol

So anyway getting to my question.... :D

Because ive already had Zack who was 2 weeks overdue, does that mean that this baby will be late aswell... or is it a case of baby will come when it wants to? :think:

I THINK they are normally earlier than the first but obv B was my first so im not so sure

I've heard it makes no difference, there's just as much chance of any of your babies being overdue (sorry if that's bad news!)

I would pray :pray: for my 2nd not to go over, induction is such a pain!

I was told that i would prob be the same with my second as with my first and that was by my consultant. What a load of rubbish, all the way through was expecting to go about 39 weeks like the first time but she was 2 weeks late.

my first was 2 days early and my second was 10 days late so who can tell hun,we can only hope i guess :pray: xx

It wasn't me, but my mum had me 2 weeks late, my brother (15months younger than me) was born on or a couple of days before his due date, and my sister (7years younger) was born on time aswell.
Dunno about me though! I'm hoping to go later than the first :lol:

I went 2 weeks over with both and had to be induced both times. I listened to all the advice saying you're not MORE likely to go over, just as likley as if it's your first pregnancy. I got my hopes up I might not go over again and was gutted when I did. :(

my first child was 4 days early, my 2nd was bang on his due date!!!

my 3rd (louie) was also born on his due date :shock: :shock:

reckon i've set some sort of record for having 2 babies on their due dates?? what do you reckon???

could be early or late for you hun, theres no way of knowing.

eldest dd was 2 weeks late, ds was 2 weeks early and youngest dd was 1 week early

aww was hoping you were all going to say thats econd babies come much earlier lol ....I can only hope :pray:

Couldnt bare to wait around 2 weeks overdue like I did with Zack.

Got the midwife on thursday, hopefully she'll tell me babys on the way lol :rotfl:

My mum had my big bro 2 weeks late (& still stubborn), then me 5 weeks premmie, then my sis 2 week early and my baby sis (not so baby now she's 16) 1 day early.

Think it depends person to person, but my mom said bro was late cos he was first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back