Tillys Overdue! update on pg 10 flippers and snorkels needed

Tillytots

Reaction score
Suppose I should start an overdue thread to save me doing a new one every day :lol:

Day 1

No signs of baby :lol: I have a cold ( its deffo a cold now not a labour sign) and my head is killing still. Im not getting too worried about it until paracetamol doesnt get rid of it. Middy said as Ive had it for 14 days to go to hospital if it gets worse because my BP is up too.....think it was 150/90 and its uaully 120/60. Everyone else in the family is panicking saying I should be in hospital. I might even give them a buzz later just to see what they say in Delivery Suite. Baby is moving well so I know he is ok at the mo :)

My only moan is...OMG I got on scales again, another weight gain of 7lb ish THIS WEEK! Ive hit 13 stone now :shock: Im 5"1 and let me tell you I DO NOT carry it well. Think elephant :rotfl: Thats now around a total of 2stone in just over a month grand total of 4 and half stone. Im an overachiever...What can I say?? :lol: It BETTER be water and a big bambino else I have my work cut out if I ever want to wear anything in my wardrobe again! Im still fitting in 1 pair of size 10 mat jeans though, the rest are 12's so maybe there is hope :pray: It could be my feet weighing a stone each, and my boobs!! :rotfl:

Anyway I should prob stop rambling now.

Muchos Love xx

ETA: Here are my last bump pics, well maybe the last LOL

n649650286_2935131_2060.jpg

n649650286_2935125_9551.jpg

DAY 2

Well I havent got bubs LOL :lol:
Woke up with banging head so I called hossie. Went in at 9am and have just got out. Everything is ok, my BP is high but I am now to be monitored every 2 days. Baby kept falling asleep so I had to stay on trace twice as long :roll: Having tons of BH's. I asked for a sweep and they obliged, it was fine. I was pretty worried about it before hand but it was actually quite pleasant :rotfl: Im already a good 1.5-2cm dilated and cervix is effacing nicely. Her hands were tiny and she had no probs reaching cervix which she said was really good. I can have another onme on Wed if this one doesnt work :dance: :dance: :dance: Im off to pub now to try and help things along.....not to get drunk though LOL just for the walk and some chips :D hopefully I'll be back later telling you all Ive had him :cheer: :cheer:

xx

awwww- I don't think anyone thought you'd go overdue. Glad you are keeping positive about it-it definately won't be long now!!

4 1/2 stone :shock: OMG...that's a lot of water-you really are gonna flood the sounth hunnie! :D

Keep smiling! :D

Im expecting to have to get the new wardrobe, bar socks....these might still fit :lol:

I'll prob be booked for an indution next weekend if the sweep on 7th doesnt work as they are concerned about babies weight LOL Thats the only reason Id like him to come now really, else he can stay where he is happy.

xx

Awwwww :hug: :hug: :hug:

I never thought you'd go overdue either tbh. I thought James would pop out surfing before now :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And cripes, that is some weight gain. I'd think a lot of that was fluid and baby tbh. You'll probably lose half after he arrives.

Anyways, I'll be checking this thread for updates daily now :) Hopefully it won't go on too long though :p :lol: Sooner rather than later :wink:

just browsin in here to see who is about to pop but tilly.....i went 14 days over due and looked as big as you - i was MASSIVE and im sorry to tell u this hun but there was hardly any water in there only a 10lbs 14.5oz baby. so im giving u a BIG warning hun :lol: :lol:

i also had to have him totaly natural with only gas and air as i had very low iron and platlets so other pain relief was a big no no. but the drug free birth to a almost 11lber...not nice :lol:

cant wait to hear his weight i bet he is in the 10lb + region :lol:

will be checking for news on u now hun....best of luck.. :hug: :hug:

Come on bubs mummy wants to meet you! :) xx

awh hun

im pretty big but it will be over soon, like me they will induce you next week but sounds as if you are dilating already with all the braxtons you are getting ready
xx

Aww Tilly James will be here really soon i bet you.
Your bump is looking really low down now too. I went 3 days over with Sam and was getting mega pissed off - i know how you're feeling.

Good luck honey xx

WOW TILLY :shock: That bump of yours is very impressive annd you look about to pop him out My sister said she looked just like that with Taylor just before she went into labour fo fingers corssed it's the same for you :pray:

sarah :hug: :wave:

Hello!! :cheer:

I am surprised James is hanging in there, I thought he would be here by now too, but it really wont be long now! :cheer: :cheer:
I think you still look great in your pics, don't worry about the weight gain - a)it is worth it and b) it will come back off eventually. (I lost 1 stone straight after delivery and another stone this week - must be all the water retention and BF etc)

I am going to keep checking this thread, I just know there is going to be exciting news this week!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Take it easy and listen to your mw - go to hospital if you are not feeling any better!! :hug:

I cant believe you have gone over he will be here very soon hun keep your chin up. :hug:

He must be all snug in there lol.
************Sending you some labor dust***********************

ur bump is huge :shock: i love it!!!!

hope baby arrives soon x

Wow! Your bump looks amazing!
Keep an eye on that swelling won't you? If it gets any worse, call the labour ward and ask their advice.
Good luck Tilly! xx

Awww go enjoy your day (and your bath :lol: )

I don't think there is any harm in taking yourself off to hossie later today. If your water retention is so bad now it can't be good to leave you like this :? I would think the itching would be your skin drying out rather than something more sinister.

But who knows once there they may decide to keep you in and get things rolling.

Lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope all goes well Tilly, and you and baby are ok!!! Not long now!! :cheer:

I really dont want to call them yet. Dad is still chopping the tree. Its such a lovely day! Wish he would just come on his own !! xx

it is a gorgeous bump Tilly!

My OH keeps asking how 'Tilly' is and whether she has popped yet. Lol.

I'm guessing the weight gain is just a LOT of water as it's only your bump (and maybe your feet!) that look big! I'm the same height as you so I know how you feel with the bump size! Yesterday I felt like a beach ball. Lol.

Not long now til Nemo surfaces (complete with webbed feet?!)..

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back