Tillys Overdue! update on pg 10 flippers and snorkels needed

midna said:
Tillytots said:
but they arent nowhere near as painful as Id expect to be honest :think:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooo I meant after having a sweep as everyone has said cramps after a sweep are really painful :lol: Jeez if labour felt like this Id do it as a day job :lol: Im not really looking forward to the REAL pain but Im sure I'll be ok :fib:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Im trying my hardest to pop, I feel almost guilty keeping everyone waiting. I apologise on my sons behalf :lol:

Ooh how exciting!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Hopefully this is the start of things happening :pray: :pray:

When I had my sweep it was sooooooooooo painful afterwards, I thought the consultant had starting me off immediately :shock: :shock:

Maybe with all that steam you will sweat him out :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Enjoy your bath Tilly. Hope your holding James by the morning :) xx

OK, don't know about you but I'm kitted out in preparation :hug: :hug: :hug:

kidssnorkelh2opackageut9.jpg

flipper1qz4.jpg

19242197an1.jpg

And just for you Tilly (ok and me and my bizzaro visions :rotfl: )

baywatch38cq1.jpg

And my pièce de résistance

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

unknown2ke5.jpg

And yes I did have to google the old 'fart in a wetsuit' line :shock: :rotfl:

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you Tilly and hope James is here soon

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that really made me LOL
Im so glad you are prepared, even better than I am. I havent even dug out my life jacket yet! :shock:

Funny thing is the last pic would be me if I put on a wet suit :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

God Im still laughing :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im so convinced he wont be here for a good few days, maybe even a week yet :lol: Contractions have stopped, I just have boring old BH's now. Jamesy has woken up and he is doing his Jackie Chan moves again LOL

Oh Sherlock, you're so funny! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tilly, you never know when your little one will make his appearance - I hope things start moving again for you soon. More pictures like the fart in a wetsuit should do it!

bouncing on the ball is helping now :D question is..how long do I persist with bouncing? I could be here all night LOL

OMG!! Come on James!!

Lots of women here dying to meet you! :cheer:

I've never been through labour Tilly but as long as you're having fun on that ball of yours... :lol:

Keep us updated! (I've been in here for the past few days JUST to check on you lol) xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sherlock!!!!

You are so witty he he!!

Come on Sarah, bounce that wee fella out!!!!!

:hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ mr blowup! He gets everywhere :lol:

Good luck tilly! I hope james is on his way now!

Come on James. get a shift on! There are droughts in parts of the world that she needs to correct. There are people relying on them waters going!! :rotfl:

Good luck Sarah. This must really be it for you. I feel it in my old, pregnancy tired bones! :rotfl: :hug: :hug:

Aghhhhhh MAN I am tired! :sleep: :sleep:

I laid in bed last night having contractions, completely freaking out and in blind panic. I think it dawned on me the task that lies ahead :lol: Anyway, I slept through contractions in the end, only got up once for a wee in the night..this is partly down to not being able to move out of bed. I think baby has decended a bit :pray:

I got up at 5am this morning because I was STARVING!!! Had my show, OMGoodness it is gross. Started having contractions again but Im so tired Im going back to bed to try and nap through them. If this sweep doesnt work Im having another one tommorrow. Im really going to try and have my baby sometime today though girls :lol:

x

hope things start happening for you hun, good luck :hug:

Hoping things get moving again! Thinking of you - won't be long now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back