Tillys Overdue! update on pg 10 flippers and snorkels needed

Hope it's not too long Sarah- I honestly thought you'd be early!

:lol: James- stop being naughty and come out!

Hope it works for you!! Sweeps helped me with both of mine, went into labour same day!! Hope it's same for you!! :pray:

Let's hope its the start of something for you now :) :pray:

I'll be checking in for updates all day now lol. Like I need any more excuses to be here :lol: Good job hubby is an even bigger geek than me and spends more time that I do in front of his monitor :rotfl: He thinks its normal behaviour :lol:

Sherlock said:
Let's hope its the start of something for you now :) :pray:

I'll be checking in for updates all day now lol. Like I need any more excuses to be here :lol: Good job hubby is an even bigger geek than me and spends more time that I do in front of his monitor :rotfl: He thinks its normal behaviour :lol:

I have brought my laptop to my Oh's now, so he can stop raisng his eyebrows at me when he wants to play solitaire on the pc. Like that is more important than my uber important forum activity!! :rotfl:

Well nothing to report other than cramping and spotting only what Id describe as 100% gunk LOL its gross :lol: My cramps are bad but not regular and dont feel like BH's - more severe period pain and a really 'heavy feeling' down that way. Oh I forgot to say baby isnt engaged AT ALL now :rotfl: so it will prob take a while to work. If he was engaged I think Id be dilating alot quicker. He has so much room to move in there, fluid is still in abundance. I knew it was.....even though the sonographer put normal she made up the AFI at my last scan :x Im not worried though, at least my cervix is preparing for labour even if my baby isnt :lol:

Oh Sweetie i really feel for you.

I hope things move quicky and it wont require more than a sneeze to get him out in the end.

Sandi

Good Luck hun hope James comes soon for you.

Baby does not need to be engaged for labour to start although i know you would prefer it if he was.

thanks girls. contractions are getting more frequent now. About every 10mins but they arent nowhere near as painful as Id expect to be honest :think: They start in my back and end up in my tummy real low down lasting about 35-40 secs each. Im doing the hoovering to keep moving now then Im going to find something else to do :lol:

Oooh sounds promising Sarah, sounds very much what my early contractions felt like. Keep us updated! :hug:

ooooh that sounds good :D . try not to tire yourself out tho because it really sounds like first contractions but keeping mobile is good to get the contractions going!!!!

i got my fingers crossed im hoping the next time im on here to hear some good news from your text buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love sarah x x x :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ooooo action stations. Up periscope! Man the hatches!

Don't overdo it, keeping gently mobile and active is good :)

Now I want to bake cookies for you :lol: But I'll have to eat them :? :roll:

I hoovered and now Im doing the kettles for a bath....its going to take an hour so Im gently bouncing on the ball, its like a sauna in here though from all the steam :lol:

OH has gone home, he is so fed up. He isnt coping well at all with me going overdue...its supposed to be me who is upset but he is taking that role instead bless him :lol: he just sits and mopes or is stressing at everything. Ive tried telling him not to worry but its not working. I supose consoling him is taking my mind off things.

I'll take your advice and take it easy :)

Sherry you bake those cookies! Eat some for me :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

Exciting!! :cheer: I can't wait to read your birth story, I am sure it will give me and everyone a laugh!! :hug: Come on James, time to come out!! :lol:

ohhhhh its all gettin excting in the tilly household!!!!!!

Come on james............... were all dying to meet you!!!!! :dance:

im hoping tomorrow when i log on theyll be a thread saying youve gone in, or have had him................. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back