Tillys Overdue! update on pg 10 flippers and snorkels needed

Well I been for an hours walk and carried alot of shopping. Im setting up camp in the garden for the day now :D Done some washing and Im still getting contractions and the plug...well I'll spare you the details but I cannot believe its still coming :rotfl:

I even have hot water for a while, I went and moaned at the letting agents so they have temporarily botched my boiler so it works :dance: :dance: Its safe so I have no worries :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: They couldnt get me out of there quick enough this morning, they thought I was going to drop there and then HAAAAAAAA :lol: :lol:

Im guzzling the Raspberry Leaf and hoping Jamesy decides to come soon :D

@ Nic - hello babes!! I didnt realise it was Laurens B'day today!! hope you are ok xx

@ Jen, I think I have the same prob with my James, he is too big to engage properly now. I think he'll be another 10lb'er - it must be a James thing :lol:

xxx

Tillytots said:
Im setting up camp in the garden for the day now :D

Sounds like heaven to me! I am on the 12th floor so no garden for me... just a little field outside that all the dogs poop on! :think:
Keep us updated on the movements!! Really hope James is born soon! :cheer:

Tillytots said:
P.S this 'show' business is far worse than I could ever have imagined :rotfl: :rotfl: Even nextdoor must've heard me going EEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wink: i hope you took a photo...

I'm sure Evie came so quickly because she was fed up with living inside someone skanky enough to take a photo of their knicker snot!!

:pray: Please come today James!

xjoann said:
Tillytots said:
Im setting up camp in the garden for the day now :D

Sounds like heaven to me! I am on the 12th floor so no garden for me... just a little field outside that all the dogs poop on! :think:
Keep us updated on the movements!! Really hope James is born soon! :cheer:

oh no! por you! Is there a park near you? Id go there, take a picnic, a cool box full of ice and a towel 8)

I hope if he does come labour is quick as I dont want to miss the sunny weather!! I'll be on my ball on the hospital lawn you watch :lol:

Make some raspberry leaf ice cubes also. My MW suggested them to me for first stage labour if I could not manage whole drinks.

No idea if they taste any good.

Ooooo I have a new pic also, but really, I'm almost afraid to show you :rotfl: I'm sure your sense of humour will like it. I mean if you can laugh at my Hoff visions and the wetsuit.... :think: :think: :think:

inforabumpyride said:
Tillytots said:
P.S this 'show' business is far worse than I could ever have imagined :rotfl: :rotfl: Even nextdoor must've heard me going EEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wink: i hope you took a photo...

I'm sure Evie came so quickly because she was fed up with living inside someone skanky enough to take a photo of their knicker snot!!

:pray: Please come today James!

NO I took a photo when I lost my plug at 30 weeks but it was no-whjere near as spectacular as this time...I showed OH instead as he was stood right next to me at the time :rotfl: he went green LOL

Keep posting your pics Sherry, I love em! :lol:

I will make some RL icecubes now! What a good idea!! :D

You have become a PF celebrity. It is like big brother. The worlds eyes are on you lol

Maybe james is show and wants us all to turn our backs :lol:

Good luck!!! How exciting its all happening now, finally the end of pregnany and a new beginning with baby!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Tillytots said:
Keep posting your pics Sherry, I love em! :lol:

Without further ado then....... *drumroll*

:lol:

047jd7.gif

sofayh7.gif

lgenemo070705123747015wpk4.jpg

James I'm only trying to make your mummy laugh a bit in the hope it brings on labour :lol:

boltnh5.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Come on nemo your time is up.

I think he will be here very soon i will keep checking for updates.

Good Luck :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tillytots said:
@ Jen, I think I have the same prob with my James, he is too big to engage properly now. I think he'll be another 10lb'er - it must be a James thing :lol:

xxx

Green Bean disengaged before I was started off - it's a big baby thing :D :D

I have missed all the excitement!!!!! It definately sounds like James is on his way to me!!! Hooray!!!
Hope you are managing ok with the contractions. :hug: :hug:

same hope the quietness is due to little man making his way into the world !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tillytots said:

My OH is called James and he was 10lb. Sorry, this isn't helping, is it?!

Best of luck hun, it all sounds really promising and I cannot WAIT to hear that your little man is here :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back