Tillys Overdue! update on pg 10 flippers and snorkels needed

he can stay where he is now :talkhand: he isnt coming yet. Im soooo shattered, I went on a walk around the park as walking is the only thing that keeps contractions going, then I mowed the grass and now I just want to sleep. Plus the boiler has gone out again!! So I still have no hot water and I REALLY need a bath.

He can come tommorrow instead :)

ETA: By the way, Im starting to realise how much this is going to hurt.... :lol: contractions make you feel like your back is caving in whilst someone is kicking you in the stomach :lol:

You're making this sound like sooooooooo much fun Sarah :rotfl:

Really looking forward to my show starting now!!!

OH thought this might help things along...........

9FP6stile24712299.jpg

:rotfl:

muppetmummy said:

9FP6stile24712299.jpg

:rotfl: I still have visions of you having contractions in a muddy field :rotfl:

Best of luck! Fingers crossed for you it all goes well.
xxxx

Sherlock said:
Tillytots said:
Keep posting your pics Sherry, I love em! :lol:

Without further ado then....... *drumroll*

:lol:

047jd7.gif

sofayh7.gif

lgenemo070705123747015wpk4.jpg

James I'm only trying to make your mummy laugh a bit in the hope it brings on labour :lol:

boltnh5.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Nemo suit!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I have seen some Nemo swimming trunks for babies, James is sooo having a pair! :lol:

muppetmummy said:

9FP6stile24712299.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I got my flip flops, just need a gorse bush to get them stuck in :lol: :lol:

My borthers a James, and he was big too.
Quick tell him you've decided on a name change, then he might not be so big.
Good luck

:wink: you know what happens when you tell babies to stay put.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

everyone keeps calling me now...ANY NEWS?!!! :lol: NO!!!

Still having contractions but nothing exciting, one min they are 5mins apart, then 3mins then 10mins. I cant be assed to even think about them until they are coming thick and fast and they are of the bad boy variety. Could be a while yet :roll: The only thing Im not likeing is I keep having the wave of sickness come over me and then the panic attack feeling. I havent had a panic attack for ages. I used to get them really bad and was on medication for a few years. Thats a bit gay but apart from that Im alright, oh and I keep craving fags?! I havent had one of those for 9months either! I put it down to stage fright :?

Sarah, if the panic attack feelings get too much don't be afraid to yell my direction ok. Talking through them is good and usually helps stop them before they really get started.

I've had them in the past so understand how it can feel.

Sherlock said:
Sarah, if the panic attack feelings get too much don't be afraid to yell my direction ok. Talking through them is good and usually helps stop them before they really get started.

I've had them in the past so understand how it can feel.

thankyou hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope you manage to get some rest tonight sarah so that your all nice and ready for tomorow. il be checking to see how your doing.

can't wait to see pictures.

yep I have OH here looking after me, and he really is tonight! he just went and brought me some angel cake to have with a cup of tea :D Ive had a bath and am going to bed soon after Deadliest Catch, hope i can sleep...its like Christmas :lol:

Good luck for tomorrow and i hope things get moving soon! :hug:

Ooooh you're coming along now! It'll be tomorrow! Will be thinking of you! :hug:

**Flood Warnings** :wink:

Well he is finally coming :cheer: :cheer: about bloomin time :lol:

I was woken by contractions at 3am and my waters went.....no where near as much as I expected :shakehead: LOL - they are going with every contraction though. Contractions are all in my back now and 3 mins apart. I have to call hospital back at 6am to let them know how Im doing.

I'll keep you all updated :D Im going to be a Mummy REALLY soon YAY!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

BTW: Contractions bloody hurt but you get a break so its not that bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back