Overdue club

moomoo192

Reaction score
Just wondered who else was overdue, i know there are a few of us so i thought we could have a thread so we could give reports as to how we're all going.

i'm 6 days overdue now and its really beginning to bug me, i feel like things are starting, have a bath and then it all stops :wall:

Have had 2 sweeps, one monday which i was 1-2 cm dilated and another today where i'm 2-3 cm dilated and softened :dance: but still thick, thats my cervix not me :rotfl:

I just want to meet my baby NOW

This is my 4th baby, 1st was 2 days late, 2nd was 5 days late and 3rd was 10 days late, any guesses for how late this one will be or do you think i'll reach my induction date of 5th feb??

:hug: :hug: I'm overdue too, only by three days but it feels a bit like the last couple of weeks have lasted longer than my whole pregnancy :wall: :wall: Midwife said yesterday that LO is 3/5 engaged now, and I keep getting period like pains, but then they go away again. First baby, so nothing to compare it to at the moment, but my mum went 2 weeks over with both me and my sister and had to be induced, hoping it doesn't go on for that long :pray: :hug: :hug: to everyone else overdue.

I think I'd like to join this club :x :lol:
I'm now 5 days OD I have started 3 consecutive mornings with a show, and tuesday had loads of contractions, since then nada!!!!! :evil: :roll:
Now baby has made it to February!
It is my DH's 40th on Sunday, so i reckon I will prob'ly end up in labour then... or Tuesday which is my Birthday,lol

you know you're overdue when.......

- You answer the phone and shout "NO" before you even have to say hello.
- You've given up on anything resembling fashion.
- You can reply to all the texts you get with the same message.
- You stomp your way up and down the stairs.
- You take the longer route in the car to go over more speed bumps.
- You spend all you time online googling "ways to start your labour"
- The smell of Clary Sage follows you everywhere you go.
-You know of at least four different ways of serving fresh pineapple
- When you go to the loo the first thing you do is check the contents of your pants, then:
- It seems like the most normal thing in the world to share your findings with a bunch of strangers on an internet forum.

:lol:

Urchin said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: and coming downstairs in the morning... first thing my mum says.. "anything"??

deffinately... i have one top left that if i pull down far enough will actually stop me belly flashing

haha when i get texts asking if anythings started, i go in my sent items and just forward what i said to the last one!

lmfao plus huffing and puffing

not me cos im not driving til ive had her, but i love going asda with my mum and stepdad cos the bumps are huuuuuuuge :lol:

yes, and for signs!

and lavender :lol:

- When you go to the loo the first thing you do is check the contents of your pants, then:
EVERY time i go to the loo :D

- It seems like the most normal thing in the world to share your findings with a bunch of strangers on an internet forum.
well who else would i share it with :rotfl: :rotfl:

Urchin said:

-You know of at least four different ways of serving fresh pineapple

oh my.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: have you been looking over my shoulder Urch? :oops: :oops:

Kimbo said:
Urchin said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: and coming downstairs in the morning... first thing my mum says.. "anything"??

deffinately... i have one top left that if i pull down far enough will actually stop me belly flashing

haha when i get texts asking if anythings started, i go in my sent items and just forward what i said to the last one!

lmfao plus huffing and puffing

not me cos im not driving til ive had her, but i love going asda with my mum and stepdad cos the bumps are huuuuuuuge :lol:

yes, and for signs!

and lavender :lol:

EVERY time i go to the loo :D

well who else would i share it with :rotfl: :rotfl:

me to!!! :rotfl:

LOL I got it from a thread I made when I was overdue with Brody :lol:

Thought you might like it.

Hi there

I'll join the 'overdue' club too. I was due yesterday with my first but no sign of my baby so far :( . Yesterday was a bit of an anti-climax as for the last 30 odd weeks I have been focussing on the 31st Jan, then it comes and goes with no changes in anything. I have had a few wee cramps in my tummy and across my back over the last week or so but nothing to write home about.

A midwife (not one I have met before as my usual one is on holiday) is coming out to do a visit and a sweep this morning some time. I phoned the hospital this morning to find out what time, as I was told to do, and the lady was really snippy with me so I hope she is not a battleaxe :evil:

So ill update you all when she has gone.

Oh my o/h is now off work on his partnity leave, followed by annual leave for the next 6 weeks and as much as I love him he is so excited that my head is bursting :D :D :D :D Also he keeps trying to 'tweak'my nipples because he read that stimulation of the nipples can start people off. God, i'm glad he didn't read that sex does as well, as i'm just not in the mood just now funnily enough :D :D
Luisa x

Hi there

I'll join the 'overdue' club too. I was due yesterday with my first but no sign of my baby so far :( . Yesterday was a bit of an anti-climax as for the last 30 odd weeks I have been focussing on the 31st Jan, then it comes and goes with no changes in anything. I have had a few wee cramps in my tummy and across my back over the last week or so but nothing to write home about.

A midwife (not one I have met before as my usual one is on holiday) is coming out to do a visit and a sweep this morning some time. I phoned the hospital this morning to find out what time, as I was told to do, and the lady was really snippy with me so I hope she is not a battleaxe :evil:

So ill update you all when she has gone.

Oh my o/h is now off work on his partnity leave, followed by annual leave for the next 6 weeks and as much as I love him he is so excited that my head is bursting :D :D :D :D Also he keeps trying to 'tweak'my nipples because he read that stimulation of the nipples can start people off. God, i'm glad he didn't read that sex does as well, as i'm just not in the mood just now funnily enough :D :D
Luisa x

Im nearly overdue, and I think I will go overdue, im due on the 4th and nothing much has happened still :roll:

You forget to mention Urchin

That if your anything like me...you've also mastered the art of giving yourself internals !!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OOOH and the red hot ring piece from all the curries :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

crikey, didn't realise there was so many of us overdue :shock:

so any updates from anyone today???

i'm still getting my show :puke: few Bh's/contx but nothing like they were, these are more 20/15/17 mins apart :roll: but quite strong.

I'm telling everyone now baby can stay put! Don't want her to come out till my induction date (trying reverse tactics :rotfl: )

Good Luck everyone. And moomoo192, I have a cup of coffee and a chocolate biscuit that says you will drop this weekend.

I also think you will be put on 'ebay' lol. When i got sent back into hospital Jon dropped us off at the doors then went to park the car. He came back and asked at the desk where i was. He got told that i had been put on 'E Bay' is actually a nice little ward with a big spacious bathroom next to it. I was originally on B but that is really for c-section people as it is next to the midwife station.

Will be sat next to my phone

:dance:

well, today I am 6 days OD, midwife is coming out in the next hour to do a sweep (that is if she doesn't get called into labour ward first!).
Had lots of strong pains yesterday pm and evening, but once again died off over night :roll: :roll: Hope she can get me going today :pray:

Angelblue said:
well, today I am 6 days OD, midwife is coming out in the next hour to do a sweep (that is if she doesn't get called into labour ward first!).
Had lots of strong pains yesterday pm and evening, but once again died off over night :roll: :roll: Hope she can get me going today :pray:

Good luck!!... has she been?

Urchin said:
Angelblue said:

Good luck!!... has she been?

no :( looks like she's been called in to labour ward!

good luck...
we're both going to give birth tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back