Update on me!

Roo3

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Have been to the hospital today for my consultant appointment. BP was sky high and there was a trace of protein in my sample. BP had gone down slightly by the time I left so they didn't seem to be too bothered about it.
They actually managed to give me a sweep today and they have written in my notes that I'm 1-2cms dilated and soft but cervix is still posterior!

Best of all I'm booked in for my induction for Saturday but could obviously go by myself before hand!! It's all starting to feel very real now. Oh and saturday is OH's birthday so baby and OH may share the same Birthday!

That sounds promising. Saturday isn't far away at all! xx

That's good news! Hopefully me cherelle and riotfox will have similar luck over the next few days :) xx

Ooh hopefully you will go before saturday but you should have your little baby by sunday!! Exciting!

Xx

I hope things start moving for you Cherelle and Riotfox soon. The sweep today was really uncomfortable so am pleased that was my last one.
Am now bricking myself that in a few days time I'm going to be a mummy and I've not got a clue what to do!!

Ooh hopefully you will go before saturday but you should have your little baby by sunday!! Exciting!

Xx

Sunday is my due date too so would be nice to have a due date baby. xxx

good news for u roo... best of luck xx

awww the end is insight for you Roo lol

xx

hopfully all of you give birth ONE go.... cant wait

Thats great, not long now then. It would be lovely if they shared a birthday x

Aww roo hope the sweep does something but not long to wait until Saturday if not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back