This is the end for me. WARNING TMI

tabbi

Reaction score
After I had my scan at 10am everything was fine, but on the drive home got very bad cramps and thought nothing of it, once home sitting on the sofa I felt a huge gush and my cream sofa is now red.

It wouldnt slow down for over 20 minutes, so we decided i needed to go to a&e as i thought it was a normal bleed. Dropped kids off with MIL and went. I got OH to park the car whilst I went in, was standing in line to be seen to book in when I felt something in my underwear, went loo and I had what looked like a huge slice of liver dark red with bright red, I thought considering the queue length I'd go back tomorrow when its calmer.

Since then I am still bleeding dark red and brown downstairs and had 2 more chunks come out, whilst I have been in so much pain to the point I can't move OH is doing everything.

I know I've m/c as all my symptoms have gone...no morning sickness none if it.....

How long does it usually take for the pain to stop and the huge clots coming out. What should I do now with regards to the hospital and getting checked out and informing the midwife...I don't know what to do, been crying when i get a chance (not infront of anyone). Am going to end up in the bath later to help ease it. Anyone offer me any advice, on anything I have said it would be really helpful.

thank you x x x

You need to go back to A and E and get checked over xxx

Tapping ;) x

Aww tabbi, I am so so sorry to hear what has happened :hug: :hug: I would say you definitely need to go back to a&e to get checked over. Thinking of you and sending love & hugs xxxx

OMG so sorry you are going through this too - we are true bump buddies.......

From my experience - you get cramps and pain while there is still something to come out, and usualy will cramp more just before a clot is going to come out. I started heavily soaking pads at 6pm last night and cramping, I was up all night every hour or so changing pads -and every time I went tothe loo there was blood just dripping from me and clots kept plopping down the toilet. This morning the pain was so bad I could also not stand or walk and my DH did everything.

My parents came to take me to my scan at 10.30am....by this time the bleeding had really reduced and pain going. The scan showed my uterus empty and just an area of bleeding left.

the advise is not to have hot baths when miscarrying as it increases he blood loss unfortunately.

so sorry you have to go through this. with regards tellng midwife etc - if you get seen at a&e or epu they will send records to your gp and will go on your file etc.

take care xxx

OMG so sorry you are going through this too - we are true bump buddies.......

From my experience - you get cramps and pain while there is still something to come out, and usualy will cramp more just before a clot is going to come out. I started heavily soaking pads at 6pm last night and cramping, I was up all night every hour or so changing pads -and every time I went tothe loo there was blood just dripping from me and clots kept plopping down the toilet. This morning the pain was so bad I could also not stand or walk and my DH did everything.

My parents came to take me to my scan at 10.30am....by this time the bleeding had really reduced and pain going. The scan showed my uterus empty and just an area of bleeding left.

the advise is not to have hot baths when miscarrying as it increases he blood loss unfortunately.

so sorry you have to go through this. with regards tellng midwife etc - if you get seen at a&e or epu they will send records to your gp and will go on your file etc.

take care xxx

some bump buddies eh!
Thanks for letting me know about' the bath. I am going to wait until morning anyway to go to the hospital, one its miles away and 2 the kids are asleep.
it sounds like i am having the same experience as you just a day later. Sorry about your loss too hunni, we'll both get through it.

think I will just get a hot water bottle on my tummy and try and rest/lie down while kids are fast asleep and other half is busy..have some me time. Thanks hun x x x

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear this xx huge hugs xxx

Feeling so low now, think its finally sinking in now.
I just want to cry but can't instead sent OH on a chocolate mission for me, it was either that or have a few too many drinks. So chocolate it is.
x x x

So sorry these stories are so heart wrenching my heart goes out to you x

So sorry you're going through this tabbi, take care of yourself xxx

So sorry hun Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

worried now as i have stopped bleeding completely amd just got some niggles of pain...has anyone had this if so what do i do??? x x x

I dunno what to suggest other than getting checked out, but big hugs, sorry your going through this xx

Tapping ;) x

So sorry for ur loss :hugs: the worst my my pain and loss was over in a day, but then the bleeding continued for quite a while as a period. xx

So sorry to hear this hun, take care xx

When my mc started it was a huge gush to start and then I was only bleeding clots and stuff every time the cramps picked up again I went to the loo, had nothing coming out in between. This last from 10pm til 8/9am the next day and then it was like a period. It is worth getting checked out at the hospital tomorrow xx

Oh I'm so sorry to read this Tabbi. I hope you and your OH get through this ok xxxxx

Sorry to read this hun, I am not sure how far along you were?

You def need to be checked though.

My loss at 8w was over within a few hours - I had severe cramping and bleeding for that time, then it eased.

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back