Does it sound like a MC?

Lillyprincess

Reaction score
Hello

I went to a&e on fri night after mild abdominal pains and bleeding. They had a look and the doctor couldn't see any reason for the bleed. She said they couldn't do a scan as it was out of hours so I have to go back tomorrow. The dr did say she didnt think I was miscarrying.

Since fri I am still bleeding a bit. Most of it is very dark brown with a tiny bit of red now and again.

I have no pain. Do u think I could be miscarrying? I'm scared not knowing what will happen.

X

Im really sorry you have to go throught this uncertainty. It is horrible. Some people do have bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy and then go on to have a healthy baby! It could alsI be a m/c as well. How many weeks are you?

I really hope that everything will be ok for you!

Im really sorry you have to go throught this uncertainty. It is horrible. Some people do have bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy and then go on to have a healthy baby! It could alsI be a m/c as well. How many weeks are you?

I really hope that everything will be ok for you!

Hi. Thanks for replying. I'm 10 weeks x

I hope your EPU can see you tomorrow and scan you hun - that way you'll know for sure.

I don't want to say one way or another as only a scan will tell you for sure?

My m/cs started with brown blood but it was a lot earlier (5w, 6w and 8w)

Lots of women have bleeds and all ends up being OK.

I hope you get a resolution tomorrow

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi lilly

I started getting a tiny bit of brown blood at 12 weeks and went on to have a miscarriage a few days later - there was no pain for me until a few minutes before the m/c started in full flow. I really hope this is not the case for you, some women bleed quite a lot in pregnancy and everything turns out fine.

Try to get a scan asap and good luck, my best wishes are with you xx

Last edited:
It is hard to say either way I didn't even bleed this time wen I had my mmc just scan to confirm had a slight bleed with first mmc but that was brown blood but a lot of ladies bleed n go on to be ok,realy sorry ur having to go through all this n hope all is ok xxx

I've kind of resigned myself for the worst. Bit more blood and a loss of symptons.

Thanks again for all your support xx

still have a some hope and at 10 weeks sometimes symptoms do fade i had symtoms right up untill 1 day before my 10 week scan and even then my boobs were still realy sensative, best of luck hope its just a naughty bean u have xxx

I'm currently waiting in the EPU to be seen.

It's nice to be able to speak to you guys. Can't be doing with chatting to family. I really hate a fuss! Xx

Actually what they said was they cannot find a heart beat becUse it's so small but it is still in there. Therefore I am still pregnant. I have to go back in 10 days.

I know it stopped growing and it just needs to come out but they won't say that.

Very frustrating. I can't get my hopes up as I know my dates 100%

x

Sorry to hear this and sadly I do think you are probably right.

They need the second scan to confirm this 100% though!

Keep yourself well and rested at this horrible time.

I had to wait 3 weeks to miscarry last year (Similar kind of thing but I was earlier than you) it was a very difficult time

Hugs sweetie

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I was 10 weeks when I mc in January, but baby had stopped growing earlier, pretty much exact same as you. I started bleeding on Monday and mc the following Friday. Hope you ok, so sorry, horrible thing to go through, take care xxx

im realy sorry to hear this lovely life is so shit at times and like u i hated the fuss of my family i just wanted to be alone n deal with it my own way,i was also 10 weeks the second time bby stopped week 7 sometime but my body wasnt accepting it was over so i opted for erpc,i hope it happens soon for you and u can begin to move on a little bit at a time,just at the other end of a pm if ya want a chat take care and take it easy (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back