In Limbo..few questions mmc?

TeeUK

Reaction score
Got a bfp 6th Sept

24th Sept...symptoms stopped (except slightly sore boobs) started to have a bit of brown discharge.

29th Sept...Pink discharge

1st Oct...Red watery discharge

2nd Oct...orange discharge

3rd Oct...brown discharge

4th Oct...dark red blood

5th Oct...reddish/brown discharge...tummy sore and achy. Feels like period is coming

6th Oct...red blood, clot size of apple pip. Tummy feels bruised. Thick dark discharge running out of me.

7th Oct...Had scan...they told me 2 sacs, no babies. Have to come back in two weeks to make sure I got dates right (should have been 10 weeks, last af was 29th July). By time I got home I was having light bright red bleeding.

8th Oct...did preg test got a strong bfp. Steady light to medium red blood loss like a light period...no pain.

9th Oct...red blood loss, boobs still a little sore....

My questions are...

anyone else experienced this?

shouldn't I be having pain by now?

If babies died why is it taking so long for them to come out?

I've had a missed mc before and it was different...got told at 11 weeks that baby died at 8 weeks...I started bleeding with lot of pain two days after scan.

Is it because this time there are no babies?

Sooooooooo confused....feel like I'm in limbo

Im so sorry i have no experience of this, didnt want to read and run :hug:

Hi Tee - sorry you are having to go through all this, its awful when you are waiting for things to happen. I can't be 100% on what is happening, but my MC was very similar to what you are having, I had some light bleeding which stopped, then a scan where they just saw sac (and told me dates might be wrong too) and then real bleeding started a few days later - it was about 5 days after scan though. You should maybe go back to docs and ask for more tests - they can do HCG tests to see if the levels are falling or not. The HCG levels are what gives you a bfp, so it would still be positive at this point either way. When I started my MC I went to A&E and they did the tests there. Its so confusing.....don't mean to give out lots of bad news here but just wanted to advise from my experience. I hope everything is ok for you or that you can at least get some answers asap. I think the main thing with pregnancy is that it is mega unpredictable, so you never know! Take care of yourself xxx

emz...thank you :)

sarah...I cannot believe they haven't offered bloods done. I went to docs when I first had discharge, he just did a preg test again, wouldn't do bloods. I thought hospital would have but they didn't really shed any light on situation. How long did you bleed before full mc, if you don't mind talking about it...

I am pretty much resigned to the fact that the scan in two weeks will not have changed, surely though doing bloods would have told more than a scan at this point?

you think I should call doc om Monday and insist on tests?

The hospital won't normally do bloods if they actually see something from a scan (well in my are thats what they do)

No advice but im sure you need a :hug: hope everything works out xxx

Hi Tee. I only had 2 days of a little bit of spotting and then full bleeding started about a week later. With the blood tests they can test your HCG levels one day and then test them the next to see if the levels are rising or not. I guess every GP and hosp are different in how they treat etc. but you certainly try the gps again and just tell them how you are feeling and that you really want some help and advice. Its awful being left in limbo like this. Hope you are feeling ok, lots of love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs coming your way, hope you get some answers hun XX

Thank you all for kind words.....12th day bleeding now, losing about a tsp an hour, few tiny little clots.....wish it would hurry and be over.....still no pain. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back