**Third Tri Chat**

Urchin

Reaction score
The other 2 Tri's now have a sticky each where you can just catch up and have a natter about stuff that wouldn't usually warrant it's own thread.

How is everyone? What have you been up to?
:)

I feel like killing my OH atm but i think i'm just tired so an afternoon nap for me today :D

i just want to know if he'll go back to normal after the birth or if thats it now and there s no going back!

Mines a Victor Meldrew in the making... it's quite sweet considering he's three years younger than me... I've also been having to watch Narutu (this crappy Koran cartoon... which has endless flashbacks and deep brooding characters and makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER but apparently my 8 year old knows exactly whats going on and I've just had half an hour lecture on the subject that made me feel like I'm stupid... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Yep, I'm bored with being pregnant too. I want the baby out, my life back, and back to work. Now.

emma28 said:
Yep, I'm bored with being pregnant too. I want the baby out, my life back, and back to work. Now.

I'm glad it's not just me who feels like that!!! I know I should be enjoying the whole experience but I'm just getting fatter, heavier, more cumbersome and throughly pee'd off :rotfl:

I just want my baby!!!!!

hey everyone =] hows u all? I been a bit uncomfortable 2dy :( but feelin betta now tho hehe, want my baby here tho =[ x

:wave: Jo

I'm feel knackered now and still have Paris to take to see Santa shortly. Really would just like to :sleep: the afternoon away

Ive been into town today and crippled myself, hardly done anything and now in agony :roll: what a useless lump I am lmao!

Did u go to see santa? x

yay, officially tri 3!

got a week of doing nothing much this week so will prob be on here loads lol :)

im always on here now, i have nothing better to do, it beats housework!!!

This thread is really quiet, I used the one in 2nd tri nearly everyday but would feel like I'm talking to myself in here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back