**Second Tri Chat**

Im loving the new avatar Debecca i want a new one now any ideas :think:

debecca said:
Muppetmummy, can you share some of your snow with the rest of us? :pray:

Hope James gets to build his first snowman soon. Random fact alert (because I am a The Snowman obsessive, hence the avatar) - the little boy in the film is actually called James! :cheer:

I never knew that! Will have to tell James, he'll like that :D

Got no snow to share at the moment I'm afraid, it's just been wet, cold and windy.

Got plenty of germs to go round though, got an annoying cough and cold at the moment. For someone who leaks when they cough that is not good news! :shock:

Just posted on another thread to say I hope you get better soon - a cold's bad enough when you're just pregnant, but when you're pregnant with a little one on the go too... :shock:

I now have plans for the weekend... :cheer: ... going to my friend Lydia's house in Rossendale on Sunday for tea. YUM!

Not a good start to the weekend, my washing machine broke this morning and OH wants to look at it himself before calling a repair person out!

Knowing my OH he'll keep putting it off. Our kitchen light broke last friday and that's still broke, and the upstairs toilet flush needs looking at after him saying he'd sort it several weeks ago :x He's gonna be having a DIY day tomorrow or I'll be chopping his bits off, tight arsed b**terd doesnt mind shelling out £350 on a PS3, or a grand on a flat screen tv, but when it comes to essential but boring household appliances he's always trying to save money!
He's also got all the time in the world to fit speakers and chavvy lights onto his truck but when it comes to household repairs and decoration he half starts jobs then leaves them in progress for months!

Sorry for the rant but he's gonna be getting a boot up his bottom...he pulled up all the paving slabs in the garden last summer and it's still a muddy mess (he told me he was going to put some decking in). And he bought paint to paint the living room months ago and still hasn't made a start. Now he's whining cos I won't let him start pulling wallpaper off the walls and rip out wardrobes in our bedroom..I wonder why! :wall: :wall:

Why are men so useless! I feel sorry for my son for having to be part of such a useless gender :roll:

That's so rubbish mm! But on the plus side you only have 99 days to go :dance:

We had a dishwasher delivered today. My OH isn't wonderfully practical either but luckily his dad has been round to plumb, plug and install it, fit us a new shelf over the radiator in the living room and put up the new furniture that's arrived.

I slept through the whole thing!!!

My contribution to domestic bliss today is making the tea and that's only fish fingers and fresh veg :rotfl:

I hope your oh MM has done his chores today and as the washing machine he manages to fix it :D

My oh has been finishing the nursery today its taken ages to rewallpaper it i wouldnt mind if the end result was great but its plain white and now he wont let me paint it :think: so we are nearly there just a curtain pole to go up now oh and we need to get some furnitre but then its ready for a baby :D

Debecca it sounds like you have had a busy day :D :sleep:

I was in a bad mood yesterday in case you didn't notice! :lol:
I spent all day doing housework and at the end of it my back and hips were killing. I found it hard getting to sleep last night cos I had pain in my pelvis (probably spd related). It's always hoovering and sweeping that set it off. Has been fine today though :D

OH has not done anything DIY related today but I'll let him off as we've been busy doing the food shopping.
He has to sort the washing machine out whilst I'm at work tomorrow, James school uniform needs washing for Monday and if it's not done OH will be washing it in the sink.

Sorry to hear your Oh is being DIY usless :( :(
Mabye you should try DIY SOS programme :rotfl:
Id say no sex if DIY is not done but i dont think that will work in our condition :lol:
Convescate his play station untill chores are done be mean sometimes you just have to be.
I'd send my man round he's good at DIY his best mates a plumber where do you live i'll send them to you
:hug:

Thanks hun :hug: :hug:

OH has redeemed himself today. He fixed the washing machine and kitchen light whilst I was at work :cheer: :cheer:
I think the threat of having to do washing by hand did the trick :lol:

I've got to be good today and get some housework done! Got a kitchen designer coming around this evening to give us some ideas and a quote on getting the kitchen done up. OH has been thinking bout getting it done for a while now, and since they are in the area giving free quotes he thought we might as well have them around, even if they are expensive and we don't go with them it might give us a few ideas.
I hate cleaning the kitchen, between OH coming home from work with bits of peoples' gardens stuck to him, and the cat it's always a mess!

i just spotted this post, haha you made me like the name Logan lol

I've alway's liked the name Logan (especially because I'm a big Xmen fan). My friend's son is called Logan though :(

to many people with the same name! grrr lol everyone i know has a cute name too

Hello, just making moi the last poster to stop mandspice getting freaked out lol xxx

dannii87 said:
Hello, just making moi the last poster to stop mandspice getting freaked out lol xxx

hahahah Dannii87. I was wondering where it had gone!

x

bellybump said:
i just spotted this post, haha you made me like the name Logan lol

Rah! She'd better not steal my babies name for one of her Jackanory stories! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back