Finally in third tri!!

AngelCookie23

Reaction score
Hello tri 3 ladies!!

Moving over from tri 2 hehe! Can't believe how quick it's gone and I'm now in the final trimester! Counting down the days eee!! I'm sure it'll drag when I get into the final weeks but I'm really starting to get freaked out with how quick everything seems to be happening!

I'm so scared about labour and because I've suffered with really bad depression in the past I'm dreading getting PND :( Apart from that I'm really excited and can't wait to have my baby and my own family! How's everyone else feeling about being in the last tri? xx

Welcome to Tri 3 lovely. Your time in here will fly. It doesnt seem two minutes since i moved over and im just over 38 weeks now. So ready to have this baby, although I am a little apprehensive as he is my first, i am so so excited xxx

welcome over. It does go fast i cant believe that I am 31 weeks already and time seems to be going faster and faster for me. It doesn't matter that its my 6th its still as scar and exciting as 1st. I was borderline PND with my 4th but luckily i wasn;t too bad and i knew my main problem was feeling lonely and having 2 babies 10 months apart it was all so overwhelming, at least you know what to look out for and they keep such a close eye on you now aswell that it was the health visitor that picked it up for me.

Hey hun, Welcome :)

I just moved over last week! I'm also a little concerned about PND because of previous mental health problems but if we're aware what to look for, take the help thats offered and ask for help if we need it then we're on the right track :) Prevention is better than cure as they say!

Its my first too, a bit scary but soooo exciting!

x x x x

Welcome to the home straight!! I am finding it is going very quickly as I now have to seriously start preparing!! I also have a history of depression and know that means a higher risk of PND but here's hoping everything will be fine for us all xxxx

Thank you everyone! Looking at all the thread topics on here I feel like I'm not ready for tri 3 eek!

Mumofmany and Pinkymum, you are both right about knowing the signs, at least I'll *hopefully* be able to stop it and get help before it gets out of control!

Amandapanda I hope everything will be fine for us all too!

Eeeek pregnancy is such an amazing yet very scary journey! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back