**Third Tri Chat**

im bored of been sat at home, but cant be bothered going out

i cant get in anymore, my OH thought he did a java update but he f****d it up istead!!!!!! :wall:

Aww no, ahh well!!
Looks like im all lonley as usual :lol:

How u doin chick?

im doing ok thanks, how are you? im just really bored and tired but can never get to sleep!!!! :wall:

samandbump said:
im doing ok thanks, how are you? im just really bored and tired but can never get to sleep!!!! :wall:

Ahh its annoying isnt it, ive now got to the stage where I can fall to sleep no problem cos im always exhausted but cant stay asleep cos I wake up with pain, heartburn or needing a wee constantly :lol: ahh its so much fun... NOT!

Im fine, just plodding along! Bored outta my skull watching rubbish on tv hehe!

Are you getting excited now? x

yes i totally cant wait, im nervous of the unknown but everyone must be the same!!!!!i constantly need to wee aswell, its so annoying in the night because our bathroom in downstairs so i have to walk down half asleep!!!! :roll:

We live in a flat so luckily i dont have far to wobble to in the night :lol:

Yeah i think we're all a bit fearful of the unknown, its something we've never experienced before so we're bound to feel scared :D exciting tho too aint it!

yes very very exciting, i cant wait to see what he looks like, im already so in love with him, its weird having so much love for someone you have never met

Yeah i agree, its hard to imagine them being here with you isnt it tho & weird to think that this little person will love u & rely on u for the rest of their lives :D

i cant believe i have got ths far, i had a miscarriage in april last year and have worried all the way through this preg that it was going to happen again :( i am over the moon, and everytime i feel him move i go all gooey inside :D

Yeah same, we had a m/c in feb last year so were really worried same would happen again... but it hasnt and look at us now :D:D

We're gunna be mummies!! :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: yey i have been so nervous all the way through starting to relax now though just about!!!! it was scary when i thought he was going to make an entrance at 34 weeks but he is all comfy again now!!! :pray:

Yeah i bet it was scary for u, glad all is settled now though bet its a massive relief for you! :D

ooh! a chat thread! :D

Whats everyone been up to today? James has had a friend over for tea so the house has been very noisy! It's scared me about having two kids! :shock:

muppetmummy said:
ooh! a chat thread! :D

Whats everyone been up to today? James has had a friend over for tea so the house has been very noisy! It's scared me about having two kids! :shock:

cleaning and making cakes :D
now im waiting for Mr Chinese man to fetch my tea!!!

Had to phone the doctors as soon as I woke up this morning to try to get an appointment for Jamie has he has had a bad cough for over a week. The receptionist was really rude and wasn't going to give me appointment as it was not considered 'urgent'. I then lost my temper and she decided to let me come along :x Turns out he has a chest infection and was given anti biotics.

Came home, chilled out and watched some films with Jamie as he needed some tlc.

Good job you insisted he saw the doctor! I hope he's better soon :hug: :hug:

Kimbo..you can't have long left now! All this nestings a sign! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back