**Third Tri Chat**

Finally gonna start getting the spare room sorted today, by that I mean getting all the junk and rubbish out :roll: Once it is empty though we can start painting, getting the carpet etc. It is Feb next week, feel like I really need to get my butt in gear!

Hope everyone has a good day :D

Been having a lazy day today, Made some cakes this afternoon, but that was because James insisted rather than any nesting urge!

We are all shattered here today as we've been awake all night with Jamie. He's got a chest infection and been given anti biotics but last night about 3am he started with an asthma attack :( Been on standby all night whether we had to take him to hospital etc but he did finally calm down. I had him in bed with me and hubby went into his bed and I have just watched him all the time even when he eventually slept - very scary.

So we are just taking it easy today and giving him time to recover, just hope the anti biotics start working soon to get rid of this.

morning all

the weather is foul here today, got hairdressers later and work as usual. Be glad when I finally get on Mat leave :D

It's quite sunny here today, still cold and windy though. We're forecast snow for tomorrow!

I've got 2 weeks at works, 2 weeks holiday, another 2 weeks at work, then maternity leave! I can't wait! :dance:

Weather is horrible here too and I think we are supposed to have snow on the way as well.

Nothing planned today, gonna have to do some cleaning when I get back from school run, it doesn't seem to matter how much housework I do, it never 'feels' clean and tidy :roll:

Don't fancy going out in all that wind, thankfully my bumpage should stop me from blowing away :D

still windy here and we've had some snow, luckily I don't have to go anywhere now :D

OMG the weather is so bad here :shock:

It sounds like the windows are gonna blow through and I think it's supposed to snow today.

I am not venturing out until I have to pick Jamie up now, so think I will have a good day of sorting out, so next week I might be able to relax and start one of my cross stitches (Babylicious you have inspired me :D )

Hope everyone has a good day to day and doesn't get blown away with the wind, and if you have to travel or drive take it easy.

I've got to pick James up from school soon and I'm dreading going outside. It's freezing and alternates between pouring rain and snow blizzards, I got soaked walking to and from work this morning :x

I've ordered a taxi to take me to pick Jamie up and bring us back cos the weather is so bad, sounds the same as where you are MM. Really don't want to go out in it at all :(

Just got back from the school run, it's proper snowing now, the ground is covered!
James loved it and was running through the snow making footprints and laughing to himself all the way home! :lol:
Gutted cos I can't play on the sledge this year, I'd end up damaging my bump :(

Have had really bad back pain when I walk today, I think maybe its the cold and wet making my spd play up

You will just have to watch :D

The snow isn't laying here, it is very wet, very windy and very cold. Just waiting for my taxi now, it had better not be late.

All our snow has gone now :(

OH went to the pub last night and crawled in at about 1.30am. After playing with the fridge magnets in the kitchen (writing rude messages again! :roll: ) for about 15 minutes he staggered upstairs gurning like an idiot, then spent the next 2 hours being sick. He never learns! :shakehead: I didn't go to work this morning cos I was tired with being kept awake by the sound of puking :puke:

I've been feeling quite faint this evening, ended up cooking a chicken stir fry sat on a chair cos I thought I was gonna fall down. Still feel a bit weird!

James seems to be coming down with something too, he's been very lathargic today and not eating much. Might have to have a duvet day tomorrow if we're both still feeling rubbish :sleep:

Are you feeling any better today MM, or are you and James enjoying a duvet day? Either way have some :hug: :hug: :hug: and hope you both are feeling better.

Really windy here again today, it kept me awake through the night so feel shattered now, but have to go out in the wind and rain :(

Thanks for the hugs :D James has a sore throat and temp so is off school today. I'm not feeling 100% myself either, have just woken up from a sleep on the sofa.
Hope you get have better luck getting some sleep tonight :hug: :hug:

James' school got me in trouble with OH and made me cry today by scaring the cr@p outta me :(

I've been in all day today apart from the school run so I left my mobile phone upstairs charging. I just totally forgot about taking it downstairs with me. Our house phone has been playing up and isn't charged but I forgot that :wall:

I heard my mobile ringing this afternoon and found several missed calls from OH and the school. I phoned OH who went totally mental at me. Turns out the school had been phoning him asking why James wasn't in school. They couldn't get hold of me (I hadn't heard my phone ringing cos I was in the kitchen for most of the morning with the washing machine on).
OH had panicked because it was unusual for James to be off school and me not notify them and for him not to be able to get hold of me. He had feared I'd gone into labour and had been carted off in an ambulance and was about to leave work to come back home!

I panicked about james not being in school cos I knew I'd taken him and had watched him go in as usual (my pregnancy brain isn't that bad!)
So I phoned the school in floods of tears fearing James had been abducted, they said they'd go to his class to check he was there whilst I sat there in hysterics on the phone!! Turns out he's been in class all day and they had just forgot to mark him on the school register.

Pissed off now cos OH is mad at me for worrying him, and I had a heart attack thinking someone had stolen my little boy :evil:

OMG :shock:

That is outrageous of the school causing all of that panick and worry. I am sure your OH is not angry at you, it will just be worry.

You will have to try and chill out and relax now, just so glad everything was ok with James :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back