**Third Tri Chat**

aww thanks hun, yeh work really spoilt me, ive got some pics on my fone which i will try to upload later

hope u r well and enjoying the sun 8)

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE
I have credit on my phone at last :D :dance: :dance: :dance:
i was starting to worry i would go into labour and not be able to tell anyone about it that would have been horrible :talkhand: :rotfl:

i do need to get a new phone though the battery no longer charges to full capacity :think:

How our you this fine morning hun??

just got ur txt hun x

try ebay 4 a new battery 4 ya fone matey

Good idea will se if they have a compatable one
My phone only cost me £30 im not into fussy phones with technical do dahs on them just a phone that rings and texts some one and they can do the same back to me.

Ive been painting i painted ELMER AND WILBUR the elephants im very impressed with them 8) i must say

you said a whle back that you where going to do some canvas painting ? how did it go?

i havnt got round to my painting yet lol

wen uve finished paintin the canvas do you coat it with anyfin like a clear top coat? to protect it?

Id forgot about that yeah you do umm :think: need to get some not sure what its called i used to havesome with an old painting kit

looking it up now!!

woohoo u can soon do sum canvas's with colliers hand/feet prints :D

Im going to do those hand a feet prints looked into them OH M Y GOD THE KITS COST A SMALL FORTUNE :x :roll: :shakehead: will be home making mine i think :lol: :lol:

im going to do some home made canvas's as well - more fun :D

I don't know if you look in here abcd1234 but I have PM'd you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back