**Second Tri Chat**

Urchin

Reaction score
Although I do browse in this section, I never really feel like anything important enough is going on with me to warrant it's own thread.

Instead, I thought I'd make a chat thread where we can just chat about nothing :lol:

It's 24 days till my 20 week scan, I'm getting loads of kicks, have been for a while, but that'll be cos it's my third.
I've not bought a thing for baby yet, won't bother till we find out what team we're in.

Whats everyone been up to?

tilly made one of these up the other day :D
today i am doing nothing did most of my housework yesterday so just a top up lot to do
watch a bit of tv
am shattered as im still not sleeping at night and i seem to be hungry alot this week aswell to the point were i want to get up from bed and eat :?
not long to go till your scan though yay :)
are you going to find out what it is?
manda xx

I am off work again :oops: they have been ok with me so far but i'm sure they will be getting peed off with me being off again.

I am catching up with housework today as I got nothing done over the weekend because i felt so rubbish. OH got my car today so i can't go out and waste any money LOL

On a positive note for once I felt Frank kick really strong last night it actually made me jump. I was just getting snuggled up to OH on sofa when it kicked i even said ''what was that'' thinking OH must have felt it too! I have been feeling little wriggles and movements for a couple of weeks but that was amazing.

I can't wait for my 20 week scan. I'm a bit anxious about it but I'm a stress head anyway. Its a month today so not long to wait now. I haven't bought a thing yet for baby, I didn't want to tempt providence and I am just about busting out of all my trousers. Next pay day, I'm gonna have a bit of retail therapy and we said we'd spend the afternoon after my scan shopping so that will be nice.

I'm furiously looking for a house to move in to as my sister and I have had the most terrible row and I need to get out soon. Timings crap but that can't be helped now. It's gonna put the kibosh on Christmas a bit but as long as Tim has a good one, thats all that matters. Could do without vthe stress though, its making me feel ill.

hey hun
could the counsil not help you with a home?
i no here if you go to them and say you are going to be homeless and youve got a youngish child and one on the way they should atleast help you find temp accomidation for a while till they find you somewhere proper to live
manda xx

manda224 said:
tilly made one of these up the other day :D

:doh: I looked for one aswell...obviously not hard enough.

I can make this one a sticky so we know where it is :lol:

I really shouldn't be on here right now as I should be packing!

We are going to Euro Disney on Sunday and I really should be preparing as I am not very organised as you can tell :rotfl:

Also had my 4d scan yesterday which was fab and can't believe how quick this pregnancy is going, almost in 3rd tri.

Plus my mate had a little girl on Sunday weighing 7lb 12oz. They haven't named her yet. Oh and she had the perfect birth too. Water birth, just gas and air. She got to the hospital at 4.30pm and baby arrived at 6.40pm. Jammy cow! :rotfl:

:wave: :wave:

I've just had the electrician here (aka seans uncle) sorting out paris's new room, having the carpet fitted friday as I didn't want to wait until tuesday to have it done. Maybe just maybe we can start on Harrisons room over the weekend. :D :D :D

I have been down the stables this morning for the 3rd morning in a row and am loving it!! :D

Feeling really motivated all of the time because of it, plus my little green bean has been kicking and moving loads more because of it.
I can't believe how much I have missed being in the horse/stables environment and what a difference it has made to my mental well-being!

DD even had her first ever proper, an-aided ride on her pony today so I am very happy :D

Timsmom, mine i too!!!! Are you gonna find out the sex?? We are!!!!!
What time is yours? Mine is at 10am :dance:
Only 1 month to go

so whats everyone up to today?
hubbys at home as he has man flu which is all i need
was going to invite my mate round for a coffee but cant if hes hanging about
on the plus side my blind has turned up for the bathroom so its nearly finished now just need to cover tiles and paint designs on the walls
fingers crossed it will be done before xmas
manda xx

I've got the day off work today, and James' is off to a friends for tea after school so got the house to myself :dance: :dance:

Supposed to be doing the housework but done sod all so far, feeling quite tired. I'm really struggling to get out of bed in the morning at the moment, despite going to bed a couple hours earlier than normal.

Hiya :cheer:

I have had a lovely sleep in today because hubby took Jamie into school :D

Hubby is starting a new job so has gone in to hand in his laptop and stuff for his old job today then he is off till the 27th nov!!!!

I'm really pleased as it will be a great help with the house and school run as I am quite uncomfortable most of the time atm but the bad thing is he will be on a residential course for most of dec :( but will be home for christmas.

So today gonna clean my house (it is disgusting atm), then hubby is out tonight so am gonna sit with some chocs and write my christmas cards :D

Hope everyone has a good day!!!

Just a flying visit from me today, really busy!

This morning I went to toddler group, now Brody is asleep but I have my mate's 2 year old here for a couple of hours.

At 2.30 I have a MW appointment, then going straight from there to do the school run at 3.15, straight from there I'm taking both my boys to my mate's cos she's having them while I work 4-8.

OH and I stayed off work Monday as MW was coming between 9am and 12am to do a home visit (16 weeks listening visit).

SHE FORGOT ME :cry:

When I finally managed to get through to her she said they were short staffed and no one will see me until 24 weeks now. :cry:

I was so excited to hear the heartbeat. Pah :shakehead:

aww thats a little mean for her not to even let you no
i wont hear my babys heartbeat till 20 weeks either :(
manda xx

Hi there girls,

Bought the most adorable 0-3mths unisex t-shirt and dungerees today, really soft and cute in a cream/beige colour, with bunnies on it...awww!

I am still sick most mornings but have got used to it now, lol! It doesn't drag me down as much.

I have my scan on the 26th of this month and yep, we're finding out if it's a Mr or Miss...can't wait.

Hope you're all ok :D

Urchin said:
Just a flying visit from me today, really busy!

This morning I went to toddler group, now Brody is asleep but I have my mate's 2 year old here for a couple of hours.

At 2.30 I have a MW appointment, then going straight from there to do the school run at 3.15, straight from there I'm taking both my boys to my mate's cos she's having them while I work 4-8.

Well my day was messed up by MW too!

I went there at 2.20, reminded them I had to be at school @ 3.15, waited till 3pm and then had to leave as I just couldn't wait to see her anymore :(

Luckily my MW is lovely and is coming to see me at home over the weekend.

It peed me off though, I was supposed to have my appointment last week but they get booked up so quick they couldn't fit me in when I called 2 weeks ago, then when I asked about this week the last slot left was 2.30 and I knew I'd have the bloody school run :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back