The X-Factor: Who do you want to win?

keslo66 said:
it IS fixed. ive said it for years.

they have got rid of nikki so rhiddian has no competition.

IMO leon should have gone, i find him abit boring.

it will go either one of two ways. Rhiddian will win, which is the obvious one,

or they will be trying to shock people, so one of the others will win.

i think the first though.

nikki going is a travesty. i would buy her single, and i will when its released.

all of them will get singing contracts now. they always do.

they dont advertise the winners as much anymore.

when this type of thing first started, they were everywhere, on tv all the time. i hardly seen any of them on programs now.

it is turning into more of an entertainment program, than about the singers.

i mean, what happened to mischelle mcManus?

will young is releasing a new cd apparently.

Gareth gates has exhausted his last chance (although i liked his last album, i know im sad, i like him rofl)

danni is getting right on my nerves. louis was the only one gutsy enough to say it as it is. she cant sing :LOL:

i am getting annoyed with the 'oh, i want this so much' yeh well dont they all.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i dnt think the show is fixed by the makers, producers etc its fixed by the public vote becus people arent voting for talent they are voting becus the contestants come from where they live. the same reason the mcdonald brothers got so far last yr becus scottish viewers were provin a point and i believe they are doin it with leon. this is why the judges keep saying i hope the whole of wales/scotland/birmingham pick up their phones etc. same difference are still in becus viewers dislike that louis is making a personal attack on them everyweek so they are putting them through onpurpose to prove him wrong. personally i think that from the beginning none of the acts this yr stood out and i dnt believe any of them have the x factor. who ever wins this yr will be unheard of by time the next show is aired.

xxxxx

I dont think its fixed atall.

Nicki - yes she has an amazing voice and performs with passion, but she hasnt got "it" imo, she'd be great on the west end or cruise ships but shes not the x-factor.

Leon - hes got the cute vote I reckon :lol: Hes just sooo adorable! Ok he may not have the best voice but hes got the charisma, the adorability and thats whats kept him in.

Rhyddian - hes just in a league of his own that one, true class.

Same Difference - I CANT STAND them, they are both insane..theres something odd about them, but I can see what Simon saw in them...cornering the under 12's market :roll:

I think the right person left to be honest, shes got the voice to make it on her own if she puts the work in which im sure she will, but shes not the x-factor.

I just saw that Leon is duetting with Kylie for the final :shock:

yes they are singing better the devil you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i HATE same difference with a passion!!!!! i am sick of the bullying sob story, lots of people get bullied and suffer in silence for years, it is not something you use to try and win peoples votes god it annoys me!!!!

they are a haven, butlins act and should F**k off now!!!!

Get a Grip Same Difference :puke: Geez.

I Thought Katherine Jenkins & Rhydian Were Going To Be Amazing.. But It Was Awful :| I Winced Through The Whole Performance, It Didnt Seem Very Well Planned At All & She Needs To Tone Down That Screech.

OMG Kylies waist!!!!! The top of my leg is bigger than her waist! She makes me :puke:

xCarly said:

I Thought Katherine Jenkins & Rhydian Were Going To Be Amazing.. But It Was Awful :| I Winced Through The Whole Performance, It Didnt Seem Very Well Planned At All & She Needs To Tone Down That Screech.

I actually like Same Difference :oops:
I have heard Katherine Jenkins sing before and she has a lovely voice but she didn't sound too great tonight. I will still be voting Rhydian though. By the way what is Kylie wearing :shock:

What the hell :shock: :rotfl: (the auditionees). Those blokes almost dropped that girl out of the chair they were carrying her on :shock:

Gemma & Jake said:
xCarly said:

I actually like Same Difference :oops:
I have heard Katherine Jenkins sing before and she has a lovely voice but she didn't sound too great tonight. I will still be voting Rhydian though. By the way what is Kylie wearing :shock:

I Agree.. Katherine Normally Sounds Amaing But Was Shocking Tonight :shock: and I Still Want Rhydian To Win :D Plus I Agree With The Kylie Comment Lol

Rhydian *clap clap clap* Rhydian *clap clap clap*

Great voice, decent bloke and Welsh (grandmother was born in Wales :wink: )

Ryhdian.. :dance: Only one I see having a proper career, maybe not in pop but def a career in music industry.

Same difference are sweet but :puke:

Leon is sooooooo cute and sometimes sounds really good then others its a bit like :roll:

by way i voted Ryhdian

Rhydian should get it, only one of the 3 who has a stage prescence about them :roll:

OMG I NEARLY WET MYSELF AT THE AUDITONEES LMAO
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I really like Leon and think he should win, he really deserves it and has alot to grow into where as Rhydian already sings and I think hes stuck up his own ass!

well i dont like leon.... but im glad he won instead of that dracula :D

niki will still beat them all :D

Well done to Leon :clap:

...but I think that Rhydian has a great career ahead of him :D

Kimbo said:
well i dont like leon.... but im glad he won instead of that dracula :D

niki will still beat them all :D

I agree...but out of them both..I was glad he got it.. I hate Ryddian

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts