The X-Factor: Who do you want to win?

keslo66 said:
or they will be trying to shock people, so one of the others will win.

i

shocking. i knew it would happen. i really did think one of the others would win it.

and looking back, it makes sense. hes the one that they didnt 'push' the underdog.

all makes sense now.

i was hoping same difference would win.

would knock that arrogant rhiddian off his high horse.

I Felt So Sorry For Rhydian :( Every Act That Has Been Voted Off At Least Got Talked To & Asked To Sing One Last Time. As Soon As The Winner Was Announced Poor Rhydian Got Sent Straight Off Stage & We Didnt Get To See Him Again Until All The Old Acts Came On & He Was Right At The Back With Just The Top Of His Head Visable. How Degrading, I Really Felt For Him. He Deserved At Least a Proper Send Off But Was Just Pushed Aside.

i knew that leon was gonna win...yah!!!! i voted 4 him. did feel sorry 4 rid though. but so glad leon won.

i am so glad Leon won, i hated the way Rhydian expected to win from day 1!!!!

xCarly said:
I Felt So Sorry For Rhydian :( Every Act That Has Been Voted Off At Least Got Talked To & Asked To Sing One Last Time. As Soon As The Winner Was Announced Poor Rhydian Got Sent Straight Off Stage & We Didnt Get To See Him Again Until All The Old Acts Came On & He Was Right At The Back With Just The Top Of His Head Visable. How Degrading, I Really Felt For Him. He Deserved At Least a Proper Send Off But Was Just Pushed Aside.

I thought the same and it was the same in the xtra factor show after the final, Same difference were spoken to and shown their best bits, while Rhydian was standing in the back ground. then after them they turned to rhydian. My friend and i commented that you wouldnt think he came second. :shakehead:

I am glad that Leon won, I did like Rhydian, but I liked him for him more than I liked the way he sang, I can really imagine him being on the West End stage though, think he'd be perfect for that.
I preferred Leon's version of the song to be released, and have already downloaded it :oops: but I like his style of music anyway (Michael Bublé etc).....I still think Rhydian will do well, but mostly I am pleased that Same Difference didn't win or come second....I can't bear them, I was shocked they even got into Simon's final 3 let alone to the final :x

i did prefer Leons xmas song but rhydian had been the strong one all way through the show.

I am glad Leon won but i have watched him on gmtv this morning and tbh it was a crap performance and he didn't do his so called xmas number one any justice. Maybe the poor mite needs some sleep.

you will all be saying Leon who by end of next year.

Rhyddian should have won.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back