The X-Factor: Who do you want to win?

Anyone watching?

Who do you want out?

I have to say Hope were pretty dire, and REALLY out of tune in the first song.

i love same difference just what u need on a sat night

Thought i would never say it but Same Difference are growing on me :D i also though Rhydian was good as usual and i agree with Urchin i think Hope have had there day.

I agree, Hope were abysmal, they are definitely out tonight if there is any justice.

I am not a Nikki fan at all, (hate the sob story) but I thought her second song was just excellent.

Rhiddian - great, as always

Same Difference - not my cup of tea at all, but I can appreciate why their campness appeals.

Leon - talented, but :bored:

And OMG Louis!!!! Is he just so embarrassing or what? He makes silly irrelevant comments that make me cringe. He comes across as not being the brightest bulb in the pack.

Have they gone?!!! Wooo bout bloomin time!! :cheer:

Sorry but i had to laugh at louis's comment about Danni never having a hit single :rotfl: What is she doing being a judge on x factor then if she cant have a hit single??
Sorry but danni has really annoyed me on x factor with her comments
You were out of tune at the beginning like she is some expert, and her fake tears for rhyddian

Ooops i got confused last night and thought it was same differance that had gone thats why i was so happy, although hope needed to go to just not before SD.

Im glad Hope went, they really need some training. But i have to say i HATE Same Difference. that girl really does my head in. She never stands up straight, when she is older she will have a curved back if shes not careful. And the way she is so god damn happy and nods like a loon, i keep thinking she is going to start panting like a dog she is so excited. It does my head in! :x

soooooooooooooooooo glad Hope have gone, they werent good at all and we dont need more girl bands!!!! :roll:

I can't stand Same Difference - please get the out this week! I don't think that any of them are as good as previous years, if I had to choose though I would have to say for Rhydian to win.

Xxx

rhiddian is so fake. :puke: i hate him,

nikki has a fantastic voice. but i read in the paper that she had a contract before. but blew it. so kinda feel she had her chance.

i love same difference they have really grown on me.

leon is totaly boring. he pulled his act up alot last sat though.

dannie, blah what would she know. it is all an act for her. :talkhand:

OMFG!!!!! Niki's not through to the semi final!!
HOW HAS LEON GOT THROUGH AND SHE HASN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Something smells a bit iffy now, there is no way that same differance should have got in to the finals over Nicky.

And as for the sympathy vote from them tonight how sad is that?!

its fixed!!

theyve probably already got rhydians discs made and ready to go on sale cos they've already decided he's the winner this year :evil:

PATHETIC.

Same Difference's Pathetic Sympathy Story -YET AGAIN- Made Me Feel Sick. No Patience Left For The Whinging Cry Babies. Just Please P*ss Off Now :talkhand:

As For Leon Getting Through Over Niki... Yeah Thats Not At All Suspicious :roll: This Years a Load Of Crap, It Makes No Sense.

xCarly said:
PATHETIC.

Same Difference's Pathetic Sympathy Story -YET AGAIN- Made Me Feel Sick. No Patience Left For The Whinging Cry Babies. Just Please P*ss Off Now :talkhand:

As For Leon Getting Through Over Niki... Yeah Thats Not At All Suspicious :roll: This Years a Load Of Crap, It Makes No Sense.

I agree with everything you have just said. I wanted Rhydian and Niki to get through, as they have talent. Same Difference are just beyond belief and as for Leon, well, he shows as much emotion as a dead fish!

Apparently there were people in the audience shouting fix!

Kimbo said:
its fixed!!

theyve probably already got rhydians discs made and ready to go on sale cos they've already decided he's the winner this year :evil:

:clap: Well said Kim i think its all fixed too.
I love your avatar by the way

it IS fixed. ive said it for years.

they have got rid of nikki so rhiddian has no competition.

IMO leon should have gone, i find him abit boring.

it will go either one of two ways. Rhiddian will win, which is the obvious one,

or they will be trying to shock people, so one of the others will win.

i think the first though.

nikki going is a travesty. i would buy her single, and i will when its released.

all of them will get singing contracts now. they always do.

they dont advertise the winners as much anymore.

when this type of thing first started, they were everywhere, on tv all the time. i hardly seen any of them on programs now.

it is turning into more of an entertainment program, than about the singers.

i mean, what happened to mischelle mcManus?

will young is releasing a new cd apparently.

Gareth gates has exhausted his last chance (although i liked his last album, i know im sad, i like him rofl)

danni is getting right on my nerves. louis was the only one gutsy enough to say it as it is. she cant sing :LOL:

i am getting annoyed with the 'oh, i want this so much' yeh well dont they all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back