The X-Factor: Who do you want to win?

midna said:
laura-82 said:
How come now of the Judge's mentioned that Leon sang the wrong words???? :roll:

Whos sad enough to know take that lyrics :roll: ....lol xx

:shock: How rude LOL - only just noticed this. I used to love Take That & esp love Relight my :oops: :oops:

hope - cant stand em and we dont need another girl band in the charts :roll:

Hope to go...

same difference weren't too bad tonight... nikki's on now, go nikki :cheer: :cheer:

Hope are 1 singer - 4 backing singers :?

jayla's mummy said:
omg i truelly believe that x factor is fixed, she sudnt of gone home!!!
:twisted:
WHO??? I missed it was sorting out kids!!!! argh!! who went!?!

it was between beverley and hope. hope werent a group to night, it was a solo with backing singers.
xnatx

Im Glad Beverley Went :dance: Sorry But She Was Just One Of Those People Who Really Got On My Nerves. Congratulations For Telling The Most Sob Stories In One X Factor Series Luv :bored:

Hope Are Nothing Special Either x

xCarly said:
Im Glad Beverley Went :dance: Sorry But She Was Just One Of Those People Who Really Got On My Nerves. Congratulations For Telling The Most Sob Stories In One X Factor Series Luv :bored:

Hope Are Nothing Special Either x

i know she did tell a tad bit 2 many sob stories lol
xnatx

Ah, I thought it might have been between them as all the others performed brilliantly. Niki was ace!!

am i the only one who actually like same difference ? i thoguht they were pretty good last night !

nikki is good , but , not different ? i dont know what career she might have ? think id like to see same difference and rhydian in the final !

i dont like nikki, i find that she has a lack of personality. plus she has already had her chance of pop glory in the 80's. There was a reason why she failed !!!

I liked Beverly but she was too much like Brenda from a previous series.

Rhyddion to win :dance:

I think Beverly has an awesome voice and performs so well, but shes just not original where I think Hope have something original, they're more current, so I think the right person went home :)

OMG I cant STAND same difference! They have talent, agreed, its hard to dance and sing at the same time, but they are just appealing to the under 12's who are probably the only ones voting for them and thats not what the x-factor is about. Could they be any more cheesy??????

Rhydian and Leon in the final I reckon, I still go by my premonition that Leon will win!!

I hated Rhydian when he first appeared but hes growing on me, he has something very unique about him, and I think I fancy him a little bit :oops: :lol:

what is it about leon. i dont think he has a very good voice at all.

i knew beverly was going tonight.

Yeh it so is fixed.

Danni proved that tonight, her performance after rhiddians song was amusing. it said it all really.

i quite like same difference, but wouldnt be suprised to find out there on something. shes got a better voice than him though.

G3M said:
am i the only one who actually like same difference ? i thoguht they were pretty good last night !

nikki is good , but , not different ? i dont know what career she might have ? think id like to see same difference and rhydian in the final !

I didn't watch it last night but I voted for Rhydian and Same Difference :oops: last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back